Hello new Coven family

Hi. My name is Kelly. I am new here but have been practicing for 25 years. I consider myself a Hedge witch but also eclectic. I love tarot, reading, cooking, cats and I am happy to be here.
What is this covens name???

9 Likes

Hi, I’m Krissie. I don’t know that we have a name other than Spells8. I haven’t heard it called anything other than that, but @TheTravelWitch or @Francisco could probably give a definite answer.

If you have any other questions or learned something new, then feel free to ask or let us know here! Someone will get back to you as soon as they can. I hope you enjoy the information in the courses & getting through them.

I am actually getting ready to do a 4 card daily spread. I usually do them within a couple of hours of waking up, but today was a shotgun morning with my daughter. I’m also feeling really good so I have been puttering around the house & getting the laundry switched. Time has flown by for me today.

Have a great day! Hope to talk to you soon! :star2:

7 Likes

Merry Met! I’m thrilled to see someone with so much experience join up with us. I’m not sure what the official coven name is (if we have one). I hope you feel at home here given time.

6 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, Kelly!! :wave:

Thanks for your introduction! Sounds like you’ll fit right in!

That’s a really good question! Like Krissie said, other than Spells8 we don’t have a name! :laughing: Maybe we should host a contest to give the coven a name!!

8 Likes

Hi @Aedreysa! Welcome to the group! I’m Kasie, from West Virginia. I think it would it would be fun to do as @Francisco and have a contest to name the coven, maybe you have some ideas! I hope you joined us for our Activities too, they can be lots of fun. I hope to learn from you soon!

4 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @Aedreysa Kelly! :heart:

You have so many wonderful talents and interests- we are blessed to have you join us! As for a name, I’ve always called it the “Spells8 Coven” myse;f- but I love Francisco’s idea! :heart_eyes:

I hope you’ve been able to find everything you are looking for, Kelly- if you need any help, don’t hesitate to give a shout! You have many fellow coven members happy to help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Like Kasie mentioned, there are always ongoing activities that you are warmly invited to join. To help you get your bearings, the weekly news post called Merry Meet Monday is a great place to get started!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

That’s a great idea!!!

6 Likes