Hello! New to spells8 from TX

Hi! I am relatively new to formal witchcraft education but have practiced instinctively since childhood. I stumbled on spells8 via Pinterest. I am happy to be here and looking forward to learning from everyone.

10 Likes

Hi! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod! I’m an Eclectic Witch :blush: The Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 1 :new_moon: post is a great place to start in the forum. It will give you a feel for the people & happenings.

Feel free to jump in on any post of interest or to ask any questions. Everyone here is really friendly & supportive :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

@erica13 hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. It’s great you found your way here. Hope to talk soon.

7 Likes

Hello and a very warm welcome from Perth, Australia.

So happy to have you here. You’ve certainly come to the right place. This coven is amazing. The people that you will meet are even more amazing still.

Look forward to getting to know you and learing from you too :blush:

Jess

6 Likes

Merry meet @erica13! :blush:

It is amazing how far we can come with instinctive learning- but when you take that natural talent and pair it with a structured education, you’ll be amazed to see how much higher you can soar! :dove: The Courses here cover a wide range of topics and really help to develop studies at the next level. I hope you enjoy them! :heart:

In addition to the courses, if there’s a particular topic that calls to you, perhaps Search the Forum for related discussions. Feel free to jump in on any of interest and don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions! Make yourself at home here :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York.
It’s so nice to have you here! I love welcoming new people and watching them grow!! If you ever need anything, don’t you dare hesitate!! Blessed be :gem::pray::gem:

6 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 coven.

5 Likes

Hi @erica13! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: We’re glad you stumbled here! LOL.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to chatting with you!

4 Likes