Hello :) New to the path

Hello, my name is stephanie & started on this journey a little over 6 months ago & I still have tons to learn but it’s been really freeing & informative I really like it.

10 Likes

Welcome!!! There’s tons of great info on this site from either blogs or posts from members.

5 Likes

Merry meet @stephanie58,

Congrats on your journey into magick- I’m glad you found your way here! :blush: Like Maudot said, there are a lot of great info and resources here. Please feel free to jump into any topics and join any discussions that call to you- you are warmly invited to everything!

If you have any questions, know that the Q&A Category is here for you. Ask away and you’ll get answers, advice, and input from your fellow coven members. No need to be shy! We’re a very friendly group :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Make yourself at home here- blessed be!

4 Likes

Hi @stephanie58! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia, welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to get new people in here, have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to start on the site.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

4 Likes

I haven’t yet, but there’s a lot of resources on here which is great

5 Likes

Hello and welcome, Stephanie! :partying_face: :heart:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here on Spells8 :infinite_roots: and the Infinite Roots Coven. There is plenty to learn (and share!) here with the rest of the coven. As others have said, feel free to jump right in, ask questions, share what you know, and add to any discussions you find interesting.

I hope you enjoy your time here with us and I look forward to getting to know you better!

:green_heart: Megan

4 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @stephanie58

You are in the right place, there’s so much information here. I agree with @Amethyst, starting with the Courses is a great way to learn more. We also have a lot of Activities going on, so I would like to invite you to jump right in! I’m looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

@stephanie58 welcome. U will love it here. There is so much knowledge available to u, u. Research, lessons, and the people here. I cant say enough times how wonderful the people are here. No judgement. No matter what u practice or believe u are welcome, and no one bashes each other.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.