Hello, new witch from the midwest

Hello, I am a new witch from the midwest in the Indiana. I found Spell8 while searching for a specific spell on Google.

8 Likes

Hello, pleasure too meet you! Welcome to the community.

5 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @brenda10! :heart:

So glad that you found your way here! What kind of spell were you searching for? I hope you found whatever it was you were seeking! :blush:

Spells8 has some great resources if you are looking to learn- I recommend the Complete Courses and Spells8 YouTube Channel if you haven’t already found them! Since there is a lot of information, a good place to get started is the Self-Initiation.

Feel free to make yourself at home here in the forums! We are a collection of solitary witches from all over the world. Browse around the forums, and feel free to jump in on or create new discussions!

We are very blessed to have you join us- I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Hello! Nice to meet you im from the midwest too! (Kansas)
Theres lots of information on this site and everyone is very friendly and helpful on many topics

5 Likes

Hi @brenda10!
Welcome! I’m so glad you found us :blush:
You’ve come to the best place :heart:
I look forward to hearing more from you in the forum!

4 Likes

Congratulations on choosing to live the Craft! Merry met!

5 Likes

welcome @brenda10 glad to have you

5 Likes

Merry meet @brenda10! I’m Kasie, from over in West Virginia. Sometimes you fall into just the right place to be, I hope this is it for you! Look forward to chatting with you!

4 Likes

Hello Brenda! I’m also from the Midwest – Toledo, Ohio – I’ve noticed there are quite a few of us Midwesterners here! I hope you found the spell you were searching for & I can very confidently say you’ve stumbled upon a great place to learn SO MANY new, useful things for your craft!

5 Likes

Merry meet, @brenda10. I am from Indiana, too. :grinning: I love seeing all the midwesterns on here.

Spells8 is amazing and every person I have met in the online coven is awesome. I am hope you find everyone to be as warm and welcoming as I did.

If you don’t mind sharing, what led you to the craft?

5 Likes

I was led to the craft after another a tarot reading. Something about the free spirit of my Wiccan friend drew me to her more, and I was just disenchanted with where I currently was. So, I started researching more and more, and was drawn more and more into it. Before I knew it, I was casting small spells and enchantments and learning small bits from a small store near me. Oh, and the spell was a protection spell. I didn’t find exactly what I was looking for, but I did find something quite interesting that I did use.

3 Likes