Hello! Newbie here and just wanted to say hi

I have always been attuned to the energies around me, even as a young child, and could use those energies to manifest my desires! I am now currently learning more about the craft and the path that I will take and hope to learn about others on their spiritual journeys.

Viv

11 Likes

@Vyvyaenne hello and welcome. I’m Crystal from Ohio and it’s great to meet you. This place has some wonderful resources to help you get started and even better people. If you need help with anything just ask. Someone will pop in and help. Hope to talk soon

7 Likes

Hi @Vyvyaenne! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

A great way to learn here is the many Courses @Francisco has fixed up for us. They cover a wide range of knowledge and if you have any problems you can always pop up and ask in the forum here and we’d be happy to help you out!

I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Merry meet @Vyvyaenne its so nice to meet you. My name is Nicki, feel free to make your self at home. Looking forward to seeing you around.

5 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. It’s a pleasure meeting you! If you ever need anything, please let me know.
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Welcome my name is Khadija baby eclectic witch from Australia, and i am sure you will find what you need here on Spells8 forum with all the lovely witches and their wisdom in many different areas. I hope you will enjoy it here as much as i do and don’t hesitate to reach out as there is always a witch here ready to help :blush: :blush:

6 Likes

Merry meet @Vyvyaenne and welcome to the forum! :heart:

It is a pleasure to meet you- please make yourself at home here! There are plenty of ongoing Activities to explore, including a weekly group ritual held in A Sacred Space every Thursday. The weekly Monday news post is in the works and will be posted soon- keep an eye out for it to see what’s happening around here this week! :newspaper: :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Joyous welcome Vivian thanks for joining us. Never be afraid to “Come in and sit a spell.”

6 Likes