Hello Stoner Witch Here!

Hello, I have recently dove into my spiritually, after much research this website and community being a wonderful starting resource for me. As I learn I find myself a bit confused and feel as if i would benefit by being more involved in online forums since i live in the middle of no where connecting with nature is very easy but connecting with humans remains a struggle never mind finding like minded people. I also live in a Christian dominated small town, while i am “out of the broom closet” my neighborhood isn’t very welcoming. I identify as a nontraditional Pagan.

12 Likes

Welcome @THCLEMONADE! This forum/coven is just the place for you! I joined a few months ago and everyone has been very welcoming and sharing of their wisdom.

My name is Jessica and I’m from Houston, TX but originally from a small conservative town also so I know the pain of not being welcome.

There are several courses you can take here to learn more about various topics. Plus this forum is a great place to ask questions!

I personally love the daily devotional and nightly lunar spells.

I hope you enjoy this forum and coven as much as I do!

Blessed Be.

8 Likes

Hi @THCLEMONADE! I’m Amethyst, from Southern West Virginia. I understand about small conservative towns, you have my condolences for that. LOL.

@jessica55 gave you some great links to start out with. Also, check out the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News post for this week. It’ll let you know what activities there are and you can chat down in the comments!

I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Hi @THCLEMONADE, welcome aboard! :wave:

Thanks for your introduction. Nice choice of name! :palm_tree: I hope you will find support, understanding and comfort in this community!!

Bessed Be :smiley:

8 Likes

Merry meet @THCLEMONADE!

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven- as a warm group of solitary practitioners, I hope you find it to be just the community you’ve been searching for! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Please feel free to make yourself at home here and know that you are warmly invited to join in any Forum Activities that appeal to you. You can also ask questions or share witchy wisdom- rest assured that you have many friendly fellow coven members who love to learn and chat! :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m Eclectic but oh do I love crystals. Being introverted, they’re what make me happy to the soul level. I’m a certified crystal healer and working on Reiki. I’m happy that you’ve found your way here to the forum!!!
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

That’s awesome I would eventually like to find a job that goes with my spirituality I love my job but its a Christian organization so openly speaking about my weekend plans or after work life is a no no. I’ve been told I would make an amazing life / spiritual guide cause of the way I work with people maybe one day when I have learned and practiced enough !

6 Likes

Thankyou ! so far i have found tons of support !

6 Likes

Welcome @THCLEMONADE I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I have lived in small towns & cities alike so I understand the pains of finding like-minded people. I guess I would qualify as an Eclectic Witch. I joined the forum about a year ago & I love it here. Currently, I’m tackling a small disconnect… so I’m not as active as normal, but I’m making my way through.

I was raised in a Roman Catholic family, talk about not speaking openly about the craft in any form. I was borderline sent to a Catholic school because I dared dabble in paganism when I was younger. :exploding_head:

Everyone has given you some great resources. The weekly challenges & the group teas are a couple of my favorite things. I look forward to speaking with you soon!

6 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :infinite_roots: I won’t give any links cause all of the amazing people here have done that :heart: just wanted to say glad to have you here :hugs::heart: I’m Liisa an eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland :grin: if you need anything at all jut ask :heart:

6 Likes

Well, Miss THCLemonade, you are most happily welcome to our community. Welcome to the group. The wonder of this site your fellow Seekers is the fact that we all came here in quest of knowledge about Magick. Knowledge is like a deep thirst while information the water, Drink deeply.

6 Likes