Hello there from Kentucky

Hello all, and blessed be or merry meet. I from Kentucky. I started practicing the craft back in 2009 after the sudden death from my first husband. I enjoy learning all i can, and welcome any and all guidance.

5 Likes

Welcome @kristin1! :wave: It’s great to have you here!

I’m sorry to hear you had to go through that… Do you have any particular areas of the Craft that you’re drawn to?

Feel free to browse the forum and comment on any topic that interests you. If you have any questions, you can ask anything or share a topic you’re interested in !

Also, I recommend you visit the Online Courses page :crystal_ball: and watch the videos there to start learning!

Visit the Spell Collections page to find a lot of useful recipes. And follow the guided meditations on the Witches Homework Page in your free time!

Blessed be! :pray:

1 Like

Very warm greetings to you, @kristin1! :heart:

Sorry to hear about your husband- may he rest in peace. I am glad your path has led you here and know that you are very welcome in the forums! :two_hearts:

I love your enthusiasm for learning! :books: :star_struck: The Spells8 YouTube Channel is a great place to find videos on various topics :+1: If you like history, I really recommend The History of Modern Paganism :open_book:. There are many conversations here in the forums on a huge variety of topics! If you have a particular area of interest, feel free to Search to find interesting topics :mag: .

We are very lucky to have your join us- I can’t wait to talk with you more! :blush:

Blessed Be! :heart:

1 Like

Welcome to the family @kristin1! :bouquet:

1 Like