Hello there! From Texas

Hello! My name is Christina and I’m excited to be here! I have been practicing the craft for a few years. I started practicing when I noticed the craft came naturally as it has been in my family for generations. I am passionate when it comes to the craft and I am excited for the journey I am beginning here. So glad I found this site. It feels good to know I am not alone and I can finally relate to others.:blush:

3 Likes

Merry Meet! We are excited to have you here! You have just entered our little piece of the world, lots and lots of information to carry you along your path. Don’t be afraid to ask questions! Blessed Be and Welcome again!

1 Like

That’s awesome!! In my case, I learned the basics from my mom (and still learn from her!) but at this point I try to create my own spiritual path.

I believe each person has a unique craft and it’s so great when it overlaps with others’ .

As Roxanne said, feel free to explore the forum and ask questions anywhere you want. Also check your emails frequently as I send regular updates about Spells8!

Merry Meet and Blessed Be! :dizzy:

3 Likes

Merry meet! Im so glad you found this site.

4 Likes

Thank you I am so glad as well.

3 Likes