Hello there! This is my introduction - Niya

Merry meet! I’m from New York, I discovered magic a while back when I was younger and it has always stuck with me but I’ve never put myself out there and took the time to learn it. So, I count this as my first journey into magic and how I came about it was, me just wanting to do a moon ritual for this Waning Gibbous tonight and came across the Spells8 website and the rest is history. I’m very interested in all parts of this craft but I’m mostly excited for rituals and spell casting. I can’t wait for my endeavor down this new but familiar path and blessed be! Have a wonderful evening, noon, night, or morning :heart_decoration:

16 Likes

Hello Niya, glad to meet you. I’ve only known about spells8 for a couple of months or so. I really have enjoyed all there is to offer here. Everyone is very nice here. I hope you enjoy it as well.
:rose: Bless Be

9 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :infinite_roots: have you had a look at the Spell8 Courses yet? I hav found them invaluable in the couple of months that iv been here :heartpulse: There is also a Merry Meet post every monday, look out for the new one tomorrow it will tell you all of the Coven activities on each week :heartpulse: I’m Liisa an eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland :slight_smile: If you need anything at all just ask :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Merry Meet @aniya! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the Coven! :infinite_roots: I hope the moon ritual you wanted to do tonight goes well. Keep an eye out for the Merry Meet post, as @Liisa said tomorrow morning, those are always great. Also we have oodles of Activities you might enjoy and the Merry Meet post is where you’ll find the most recent ones.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out! I hope you enjoy you’re time here!

7 Likes

Merry Meet @aniya, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, MA! I’m very happy to meet you! @Liisa & @Amethyst posted some great links! I will say that if you have any questions or want to jump in on any topic, please feel free. Everyone here is very helpful & supportive, so if it is a question, someone will get back to you as soon as they can. I hope you have a great Memorial Day tomorrow! :star2:

7 Likes

Welcome, Aniya! It sounds like you’ll fit right in :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

I hope you find answers and explore your path with us! Feel free to comment on any topic you like, use the search box in the Forum or create a new topic if you can’t find what you’re looking for!

Blessed Be! :pray:

7 Likes

Merry Meet @aniya, and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Adding my voice to everyone else’s to let you know to make yourself at home here- it is wonderful to meet you! :blush:

Whenever you are preparing a ritual, feel free to make a post in the forum! It is always fun to share ritual tips and chat about what spellwork everyone is currently casting :sparkles:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- blessed be!

7 Likes

Welcome!!! I’m Christina and I’m from New York, too!!! I’m in Dutchess County. But I’m an Eclectic witch. I’m a single mom of four. This forum will become like a family to you! Everybody here is amazing!!! We’re all super friendly!!! Here, there’s a ton of interesting topics. If you need anything, hit me up!!! Or ask anyone in a post under the QnA part
Blessed be🙏

7 Likes

Hello,

Very nice to meet you ! It’s so great to have you here :heartbeat: Do feel free to explore and please make your self as comfortable as possible. Really looking forward to hearing from you again. Enjoy!!

Blessed Be💫

5 Likes

Merry Meet, @aniya , welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven!! Nice to meet you, my name is Carter, and I am so glad you have joined. Hope you enjoy your stay! :blush::sparkles:

7 Likes