Hello there world

Hi there, my name is Unique โ€ฆ Most people know me by Nikki.

6 Likes

@Unique03
Welcome loved one, hoping to see ya around soon, just know we here for u when u are feeling lost :heartbeat::heartbeat:

7 Likes

Hi @Unique03! Iโ€™m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? Theyโ€™re a great way to get started here on the site. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out.

I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Welcome, and merry meet @Unique03 :infinite_roots: So lovely to meet you, Nikki! I love your witchy name Unique :heart: If you have any questions, just ask Q&A
Blessed Be :triquetra:

7 Likes

Merry meet Nikki @Unique03,

Welcome to the forum, we are blessed to have you here! :blush:

Have you been finding everything you were looking for? There is a lot of content on both the main site as well as here in the forum- as a friendly tip, I recommend using the Search Tool to navigate around. You can use the advanced filters to hone on exactly the topics you are interested in :mag: :gem::herb:

If you have any questions, the Q&A Category is there for you! Donโ€™t hesitate to reach out if you need any help, your coven will come to your aid :infinite_roots:

Blessed be, Nikki! :sparkle:

7 Likes

Thanking everyone for the warm welcome! Feels good to embrace and find my inner true self at last!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.