Hello to all! Excited to start the journey

Hi all! My name is Nadia and I am new to any online forums! Don’t really trust the internet but I had a strong calling to join this group. I have been studying religion, quantum physics and astrology for 2 years following my curiosity and all the studying and reading has landed me here! I am excited to be a part of this journey.

7 Likes

Hey Nadia!

Great to have you on board :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

welcome to the family @Nadialuna

6 Likes

Merry Meet Nadia! Glad to have you here! You must look at the universe in such a wonderous way. Hope to hear more from you!

4 Likes

Hi @Nadialuna!
It’s wonderful to have you here :heart:
This is my one and only forum (ever) too :sweat_smile: something about it just felt right!
Get stuck in- share, ask questions, everyone here is amazing! I look forward to hearing more from you :hugs:

4 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @Nadialuna! Glad to have you here!! :grin:

Tell us a bit about yourself! Where are you from? Was there any particular thing that drew you to studying astrology?

Go through this list of lessons and you’ll find most beginner things are covered there!

Feel free to use the forum to ask any questions or share any topics you are learning. Many blessings!! :pray:

4 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @Nadialuna! :heart:

I know the internet can be a scary place sometimes- but I am glad the calling was strong enough that you found your way here! We are very blessed to have you join the forums :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You have so many interesting passions! :star_struck: I also studied religions as part of my degree, and recently became more interested in astrology :star2: Quantum physics sounds fascinating but also very complex! Any information you feel inspired to share (whether it is Witchy Wisdom or anything at all as a General Discussion) is very welcome- we all love to learn here! :books:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I can’t wait to talk with you more! Blessed be, Nadia! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Welcome! Wow, quantum physics? That’s always sparked my interest. But I’m happy that you’re here and this forum has caught your attention. There’s so much useful information. And positive energy from our members. Blessed be :pray:t3::angel:

5 Likes

@nadialuna, greet you landed here. Its a great site and everyone is super friendly and welcoming! Plus loads of knowledge and advice from many of the members.
Blessed be.

4 Likes

Thanks! I am really enjoying the journey so far. For me I guess I am finding it difficult to detach from my analyzing mind . I have been a student so long that I automatically try to submit everything to memory and don’t allow my intuition to surface. This is something I would like to improve. Meditating is challenging and the more I try to open my mind up the more difficult it gets , then I’m disappointed that I can’t do it! Any advice?

3 Likes

Having a very analyzing mind is not a bad thing. You can use it to improve your intuition, or as a self defense/preservation mechanism.

The problem is when you become too anxious or start overthinking and overprocessing everything. You may be dealing with anxiety then, and that’s not intuition.

Intuition is when something just pops into your head. It’s a moment of clarity and calm that can last two seconds (like an “aha” moment). Anxiety, on the other hand, is an incessant spiral that will trap you.

It’s great that you have discovered this about yourself because now you can work on it. My suggestion is to start journaling, if you haven’t already. Writing helps you to get more in tune with yourself and is a great way to track your progress.

Follow guided meditations and keep practicing with other tools like cards, runes, crystals, and anything that will trigger reactions. We are all learning mostly by trial-and-error, so this is something that will take tons of practice over time!

3 Likes

I know this feeling very well too, Nadia! Meditation is a great practice with a host of benefits, but gosh- it can be so tricky to get into! Luckily, it is a common challenge to struggle with meditation, and there are many possible ways to improve :grin:

Here are some very helpful guides with information (and lots of reassurance!) that may be what you need to help your meditation practice:

Francisco mentioned the guided mentions which are fantastic too! My personal favorite are the Guided Tea Meditations :coffee: Sometimes it helps a lot to have something (like a warm cup of tea) to anchor your mind into the moment.

On that note, we are having a Group Tea Meditation Ritual today (and every Thursday!)- you are quite welcome to join! :hugs:

Good luck with your meditating- stick with it! :heart:

3 Likes

Great advice! Will get going on my journal. Thanks!

3 Likes

Perfect! How do we join the group meditation?

2 Likes

A full walkthrough of the group “Tea and Talk” ritual and how to participate can be found here, in this week’s post:

Although the meditation is every Thursday, you are quite welcome to join in a day before or after, since we are all living in different time zones! :grin:

Feel free to join in on this week’s discussion, and keep an eye out for the new ritual post for next week (usually posted the Tuesday before the ritual).

We would be blessed to have you join us for tea time, Nadia- you are very welcome to jump in! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like