Hello to all

Hello everyone like many others I am new here. I am a mom of three and live in upstate NY. I have always been interested in Wicca, but never truly understood it. As a teen, I felt more and more drawn to the practice but had no guidance. Fast forward many years later…I had begun to have very vivid dreams and often times things would happen. One day I found myself being drawn to crystals, tarot cards, and following the moon cycles. I didn’t know why the urge to learn and be wiccan was strong, but once I began studying and learning things I’d never known I knew this was a path I was meant to take. So here I am, a baby witch with an open mind to learn so much more.

8 Likes

Hello @Sammi86 and welcome :infinite_roots:
I’m Marsha and I live in southern Colorado. I think your story is interesting, I was also drawn to magick! Have you found the courses? If you have any questions, just ask Q&A
Blessed be :triquetra:

7 Likes

Hi Marsha. I just finished the Wicca Self initiation course. I have found it very informative and am beyond grateful for what I have learned and will continue to learn.

6 Likes

Hi @Sammi86! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

This is a great place to learn and grow. I second the courses, they’re just chock full of good information. The Weekly Challenges are great too! They give you the opportunity to stretch your wings and let your magic fly! This week’s challenge is Meditation Magick.

If you have any questions or anything like that, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Thank you, the courses have been very useful. I have been looking into the weekly challenges as well.

6 Likes

Great! Just remember there are friendly people here who are willing to help you on your journey!

7 Likes

Merry meet @Sammi86 I agree that courses are a great place to start & I’m happy that you have already started to go through them & the challenges. They are a great way to find what interests you & can use on your path.

I’m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod & I am an Eclectic Witch here in the forum. I recently started learning about the history & meanings for Chakras & how to work with them & energy in general.

This week’s challenge I am at a loss for how to approach my entry. I have come very far in my meditation practice, although still perfect for me is guided meditations. I have also recently started doing short meditations as breaks between things that I get done so I don’t think about or get overwhelmed with “all” the things. :joy:

I look forward to seeing you in the forum. Please feel free to search the forum or ask any questions you may have. You may also share any information with us you would like. :hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you. I am learning so much and am finding that there are a lot of helpful and nice witches here❤️

6 Likes

Hi @Sammi86 and welcome to Spells8. I live in Florida now but was raised in WNY. There’s much to learn, experience and delight in here. I wish you good journey
Garnet

6 Likes

@Sammi86
Welcome beloved one, we are always happy to see new people in the mist, u are blessed :heartbeat:

7 Likes

Welcome! I am so glad you are here! Keep learning and studying. I have found these courses to be most helpful. I have completed most of them, and now I intend to go back and study them in depth. It is overwhelming at first, but follow your instincts and you will be lead to the right ones to start out. Welcome!

8 Likes

Merry meet @Sammi86,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: It sounds like you have many amazing magickal talents- from prophetic dreams to all the wonderful areas you are exploring. How exciting that you have begun your formal journey into magick! :sparkles:

Know that you are among fellow magick-lovers here: this is a coven community where we support and help one another on our magickal paths. Although we all study various things, it is wonderful to have a place where we can come together to learn from and help one another. You are very welcome here, Sammi! :heart::infinite_roots:

You are warmly invited to join any and all Forum Activities that call to you- from weekly witchy challenges, to group rituals, free oracle readings, and more, there is plenty to do. Make yourself at home!

Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for your kind words. I am so excited to be here and have found this place to be a safe haven from outside judgement.

6 Likes

You’re very welcome, Sammi! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s a blessing to have you here- make this haven your home! :heart::infinite_roots:

Blessed be!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.