Hello to everyone

Hi I am Deborah and new here .
I was introduced to this power by my daughter who was my sword enemy ( Mother’s and daughters the loving war) :sweat_smile: I have always beleive in the Wicca ways I just didn’t know until now . My daughter even told me about Spells8… of which I am a proud subscriber.
I am so happy to have found this place , and this time …
I live in Philadelphia PA .

Blessings to all.

7 Likes

Hello and welcome! I’m Christina and if any questions arise, there are many friendly and knowledgeable friends here who I’m sure will answer your questions. As well as me. Lol

3 Likes

Thank you so much Christina4

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @Deborah813!! :wave:

It’s great to have you here!

If you are interested in learning more and you haven’t already, make sure to start these online courses!

Courses page 1

Courses page 2

And find more on the Online Witchcraft Courses page. Whenever you have questions or comments, make sure to come back to the forum! We’ll be here to help!

Have a blessed day! :sparkles:

2 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @Deborah813! :heart:

That’s wonderful that your daughter inspired your journey, and we are very blessed to have you here with us now! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Enjoy the Spells8 courses, and feel free to browse the Spells8 YouTube Channel too- there’s so much to learn! :books:

If you come across anything interesting in your studies or have questions, thoughts, or experiences you’d like to share- jump in on any of the posts in the forums, or feel free to create a new topic! :memo:

I can’t wait to talk with you more- Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Welcome @Deborah813!

Lovely to have you on board :bouquet: looking forward to learning more about you :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you again Brianna…
Yes it is a lot I find myself reading … taking notes and doing the courses outlined on Spell 8 every chance I get. I feel like I am back in college :joy:
I am looking forward to speaking with you for many years to come

2 Likes

Welcome @Deborah813 nice to have you here

2 Likes

Thank you so much Katt… I am happy to be here

1 Like

Hahaha hopefully it’s a good and nostalgic feeling! :laughing:

Same to you, Deborah- Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

Any time dear friend!

1 Like

Kat can you call me . I am in discord … but I can be reached at *******

1 Like

Hi! I’m so happy to meet you! I truly believe that you will love it here! I am Krissie and I have found some wonderful support and tools for learning more about Wicca than I ever thought possible. I finally feel like I am going in the right direction. The people here are amazing and the group ritual is very inviting too. I can’t wait to speak with you more throughout your courses and journey. :star2:

3 Likes

Hi @Susurrus ,
I am happy to meet you as well .
Thank you for such a warm greeting.
I totally agree with you that Spell 8 is a wonderful place to be . Everyone has been so helpful and the format and lessons are the best .
Thank you again
Blessings :heart:

3 Likes