Hello to my new Family

My name is Veronica, most people call me by my middle name Mericia. I am 49 years old, mother of 4 adults and 9 beautiful grandchildren. I am originally from the Virgin island; now living in Orlando for 17 years. I am a child of Ochun. I am happy to be here. I enjoy learning about the, creating my own candles and making my own spiritual oils. One of my goals that I am working on is re-opening my 3rd eye. As a young child I was bully by my siblings because of things I could of see and was tease and I fight so hard to see, because I didnt know better being young, (anyone can give me some pointers will be great). Hope to meet and learn new things and also share what I know. Ase Ase Ase

11 Likes

What a beautiful name~Veronica! I’m so very glad to have met you and I’m looking forward to discovering!

8 Likes

Welcome I am Krissie from Cape Cod, MA, USA. I am 43 and a mother of 3 children. Their friends also call me Ma, so usually whenever I hear it, I will answer. I hope you find the information and classes as enjoyable as I did! I love when new courses come out & I can go through them. Everyone here is very nice & helpful & supportive! If you have any questions please feel free to ask & someone will get back to you! Have a great day!

5 Likes

Merry Meet @veronica3! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! I look forward to hearing about you making your own candles and spell items. There are a lot of crafty witches here that would be interested too!

As for what pointers I can give you, start out with the site’s Courses, that way you’ll know what you need to know. If that makes sense.

Next, if you’re going to start in on one or more of the Activities, a good one is the Merry Meet Monday, Forum News. That will let you know about what the forum is doing and what kind of events we have planned.

If you need any more help, just give us a shout and someone will pop up and try to help you. Can’t wait to chat with you more!

5 Likes

Thank You. I am too

6 Likes

Welcome, Mericia!! It’s great to have you in the Forum :pray:

Thanks for your introduction! There’s a great positive energy coming from it and I appreciate it!

That’s very interesting. Are you following any specific practices towards achieving your goal? Feel free to share as much or as little as you want. Explore the forum and comment on any topic you like.

Blessed Be!

6 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @veronica3 Mericia! :heart:

It is a pleasure to meet you- and it sounds like you are blessed with many wonderful talents and interests! Feel free to share your knowledge and experiences with the forum, as there are many here who love to learn from one another :books: :sparkles:

I’m sorry you lost your connection with your Third-Eye, but I imagine with some work you can re-kindle your natural abilities!

When I’m looking to enhance my spiritual senses, I’ve found that I love to work with Heather :herb:- an herb known for increasing spiritual powers. I also love Labradorite :gem:, a crystal that helps to open and enhance the Third Eye.

Wishing you the best of luck- Blessed be, Mericia! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Pleasure to meet you. Welcome to the community.

6 Likes

Merry Meet,
it’s nice To meet you Veronica my name is Jeannie. I just wanted to let you know that you welcomed!
Blessed be

6 Likes

Thank you for that advice. I will add that to my herb collection.

4 Likes