Hello World introduction

Hi All,
So glad to be here. My name is Janine and I am from the UK. My journey began sometime ago really, as a younger lady I had experienced astro travel not at my will of course, I’m still not sure why, I had a dog with me the very first time it happened. My journey went on to tarot, Hermes, thoth, all the greats and now I’m here to take actual steps. Feel free to drop me a line, I do love to chat lol, like a lot lol.

16 Likes

Hello and a very warm welcome to you Janine. I’m Jess from Perth, Australia. Lovely to meet you and have you here with us.
You certainly have come to the right place. This coven is amazing filled with some of the most amazing people. There are people here from all over the world who have knowledge and wisdom in just about every witchy and non-witchy subject you can imagine.
I have met some of the most amazing, kind-hearted and caring people with the most beautiful of souls and I’ve made some truly wonderful friends and I’ve only been here a few weeks!
If you ever have any questions, please just reach out and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Or if you just feel like a chat, again reach out here. There will always be someone willing and able to talk, wether it be witchy or non-witchy.
There’s always lots going on and lots of fun things to join in on.
Hope to chat soon,
Jess

8 Likes

@Jeje hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. I hope to chat soon

8 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:. I’m Christina and I’m from New York. Have you seen our courses yet?

They’re pretty cool and have all the information you’d need/all the basics.
In the meantime, if you need anything, please let me know.
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

Good morning! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I’m an eclectic witch that came back to my path after about a 25-year hiatus. I Honor the Celtic Pantheon & I’m studying Celtic Paganism. I also study astrology, crystals, & runes. :blush:

Tomorrow there will be another Merry Meet Monday post that will give you an idea of what is happening around the forum over the next week. Feel free to jump in on any post or ask any questions though, someone will get back to you as soon as they are able. If you have something more personal to share, then I suggest using A Sacred Space, only logged-in members can see & interact with that category.

I look forward to speaking with you soon! :hugs:

6 Likes

Welcome Janine! My name is Christine and I’m from Tennessee. There is so much information here so you came to the right place! Astro Travel sounds very cool, I would love to hear what you experienced:)

7 Likes

I believe @christina4 has used Astral Travel also, if you would like more information try these:

Do you Astral Travel?

Has Anyone Tried Astral projection?

7 Likes

Hi Janine! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

A great way to get to know people and chat is in the comment section of the Merry Meet Monday- Forum News posts. That will also let you know what’s going on in the forum, what activities we’re doing so you can come and play along with us. Here’s last week’s if you’re interested.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Welcome Janine! I am Beth from Ontario, Canada. Lovely to meet you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: never experienced astral travel myself, except for maybe, one time, for a few seconds lol. Doesn’t really count in my books :joy:

7 Likes

Merry meet @Jeje! :blush:

Thank you for your lovely introduction- it’s a pleasure to meet you! It sounds like you have a natural talent for astro travel, I wonder if the dog you had with you was some form of spirit animal or guardian angel protecting you during the experience? :dog:

You have a lot of wonderful witchy passions as well- please feel free to search for relevant discussions and join in to share your thoughts and wisdom! If you ever have any questions, feel free to reach out- you have a coven full of friendly fellow magick-lovers who love to help or even just chat :infinite_roots:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome and Merry Meet @Jeje
I’m Rowan and I am in South Carolina.
Looking forward to speaking with you more.
Blessed Be,

6 Likes

Hello Jess,
Thank you for your warm welcome. I look forward to getting to know you. I am so glad to have found this site for sure, I have been enjoying many of the videos and courses, it’s only been a few days and I feel I have already learnt so much, and its staying with me.

Hope you’re well, speak soon

Janine

4 Likes

HI Rowan
Thank you for your warm welcome, and blessings. Looking forward getting to know you to.
Blessed be :candle:

5 Likes

Merry Meet lovely, and thank you for such a lovely welcome.

I don’t think I am that well versed you know, as I can’t seem to grasp it upon request, I mean I do try but the cosmos says no! Lol. It was very scary the first few times but now I go with it, well if I don’t want to I’m able to stop at my head, I literally hang on by my hair hahaha. One day I’ll grasp it.

In regards to the dog, that breed has never been in my family so it was strange, but I think I met the dog a few years ago, and it’s a gorgeous little thing, naughty, but gorgeous lol.

Can’t wait to share some more exciting ventures, but will keep you posted when I figure it out, I must learn more about it defiantly.

Well my merry friend it was a pleasure meeting you.

Until next time
Blessed be :candle:

5 Likes

Thank you Eliza_Beth
So lovely to meet you, and thank you for the welcome.

Keep at it, you have clearly gone even if it was a few seconds, try more. Let me kno6how it goes for you. :candle:

5 Likes

Hi Amethyst,
Thank you so much, that’s very kind. I’ll definitely check it out, thank you. Looking forward to getting to know you also. This is so exciting to meet so many great people, all so lovely, thank you. :candle:

5 Likes

Thank you Siofra, that’s very kind of you, and a great help :blush:

5 Likes

Hello @Jeje, I’m Pedro’s from Puerto Rico :puerto_rico:. Welcome!

4 Likes

You’re welcome!

6 Likes

Hi Christine,
Thank you for your warm welcome.

My first experience the best way I can describe it was imagine an aeroplane with no seats so that shape but a bigger scale, with twinkle lights all around. I began floating through, I was wearing an old fashioned night dress. It was white and long with a square panel at the front, I’m sure you get which sort I mean. I then saw this dog with me.

I then froze and began screaming no no no for what felt like ages before I was then thrown back onto my bed. That was the end, I was terrified. All my experiences have been different and I have ever experienced that tunnel since.

My experiences only happen when I don’t try, when I do try I can’t.

Have you experienced this at all? I’d love to hear about it.

7 Likes