Hello World introduction

Ola Pedros, Thank you for the welcome, :tada::candle:

7 Likes

Thank you again Siofra, So lovely to meet you and glad you came back, hope to hear more about your practices too. :tada::candle:

6 Likes

Hi Christina,
I have thank you. That’s all I have been doing since I’ve joined. I love it here. Hope to catch up with you soon. Thank you for your warm welcome :hugs::candle:

6 Likes

That’s cool! That would’ve scared the shit out of me! No I never experienced that!

7 Likes

It absolutely did, for the longest time. It took years for me to just relax into it.

6 Likes

Hey Crystal.
Thank you so much. I’ll look forward to it :blush::candle:

7 Likes

Hello Janine from Virginia. Astro travel sounds groovy. I can’t wait to hear more about it. I bet you will like the Spells8 tea rituals :wink:

7 Likes

Hello Mary,
Thank you for your warm welcome. It’s actually something I still need to dive deeper into. It’s just a thing at this point as I can’t grasp the technique or why it only happens randomly, but it was super scary at first. :joy:

7 Likes

Welcome, Jeje!! It’s great to have you in the Coven :infinite_roots:

I like your name. What does it mean?

6 Likes

Hi welcome, Jeje I am glad to meet you I am from Sacramento in California, and I never been to the uk!
There are so many places to see but it’s great to know people all around the world! Culture is probably so much different however we are all connected here on infinite :infinity: Roots ! I can’t wait to hear more about you! I just wanted to give you a warm welcome to the coven! I am working with crystals, tarot and art! People here always have so much wisdom and it is a safe place to share your ideas! So glad to meet you and May you have a good holiday this season!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Hi Francisco,
Thank you so much for your welcome, so nice to meet you.

Thank you, It’s actually what my love named me (R. I. E. P :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:) My actual name was taken, but it’s Janine, which is Hebrew and it means a gift from God. And my surmame is French and means out of the valley, and I am from a place famous for its valleys, and I live in an area named after the knights of the round table. Percival my street is named after and that means one who pierces the valley. 🧚‍♂

5 Likes

Hi Jeannie,

So lovely to meet you. Thank you for your warm welcome. You’re right, we are all connected, but it’s so great to meet people here from around the world, I am thoroughly enjoying the Coven, its so great to be a part of the group.
I have never been to California, but hope to go one day. The UK is a wonderful place, so diverse and culturally rich, intrenched in History. I live in a place called Wales, We are famous for our castles, The forest cheque for a million pounds was signed here by Marques of Bute. He owned Cardiff Castle, it was his home. He wanted to build a zoo there but the council refused his planning application,so instead he had animals made on the outer walls made, he had them made so they look as if they were escaping the grounds to attack the council. The same castle had its foundations laid by the Vikings. It is my belief that the vikings were the first settlers of U. K soil.

We also have a system of castles called the Iron ring, these were built by someone who’s name I cannot think of right now lol… Oh and not forgetting Camelot, King Arthur and the knights of the round-table. I actually live where all our streets are named after The Legends of King Arthur and his Men, our Emblam is also Thr Red Dragon, it was the battle standard of King Arthur and Celtic leaders.

I would love to hear more Art, I would love to hear more your genre etc. I have about 20 pieces on the go. I am devoting my first collection for sale… I started 2019…
I also work with crystals and tarot too, and collect twigs haha. I am going to make wands with them all one day.

Well it was great tomeet you.
Hope to speak with you soon.

5 Likes