Help in being able to bookmark items

New Witch here. From Louisiana.
Just wanted to mention that I love this site. It is loaded with information that helps others to understand the craft.
Although I am having trouble bookmarking things that I would like to be able to refer back to. Any help?

18 Likes

Hi Deborah, Welcome to the Forum!! :dizzy:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! Recently I updated the site and there were some issues. I will be looking into it now. I’ll get back to you.

Blessed be! :pray:

9 Likes

Deborah,

The Bookmarks are working fine! But it can be tricky to create a bookmark since you need to create a Category first.

Here’s a short video on how to do this:

I hope it helps!

12 Likes

Merry Meet and welcome @deborah3!!
A lot on this site huh?? You are gonna love it here!! Blessed Be!

5 Likes

Francisco,
Thank you this helps a lot thank you!
Jeannie

5 Likes

welcome, I’m new too!!! I’m to not understanding the bookmarking thing

3 Likes

Hi @Theo!

Bookmarking pages on Spells8 helps you find them later, or organize them according to your own needs, so you can create categories and save things under different category names, which can be private to you.

Did you watch the video? I hope that explains it. Let me know if you have any questions

5 Likes

found the video, thank you!

4 Likes

Hi all,
I am new, just signed up, and doing the daily devotional. When I got to green tea, I found associations for Thursdays, the text mentions clove. On the clove page, I can’t find the option to bookmark it. Is there a way to do that?
Also, I wonder if the video has sound or not. If it does, I need to check my laptop :slight_smile:
Also, I love the site.

5 Likes

Merry meet @Rev_Angel and welcome to the forum! :blush:

I’m so glad you’ve been exploring the site and finding things that interest you- I hope you are finding everything you are looking for and more! :books::herb::sparkles:

I just took a look at the Clove Lesson and you’re right- while it’s possible to save it on your web browser, I can’t see anyway to bookmark it directly through the Spells8 site. It looks like all of the individual herbal lessons within the Green Witchery Course are the same way.

Tagging the mastermind @Francisco here- he may have another way to be able to bookmark the herbal pages!

5 Likes

Thanks for letting me know and checking with Francisco about this.
Figured out why the sound didn’t work for me. I had the headset connected but wasn’t wearing it

5 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum :infinite_roots: @Rev_Angel
I’m so glad you have joined us. I’m Marsha an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado.
With love :heart: and magic :dizzy: always,

3 Likes

Hi Marsha,
Thank you, I am glad to be here :smiley:

3 Likes

@deborah3 @Theo and @Rev_Angel welcome sisters. Yall will love it here

5 Likes

@deborah3 @Theo @Rev_Angel I too welcome you all and look forward to getting to know you all better! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Hi @Rev_Angel Please check the Clove lesson now. You should be able to bookmark it. :smiley: Let me know if you have any questions.

4 Likes

Thank you, Francisco; however, when I click to bookmark it, I don’t see any categories and I made several.

5 Likes

It’s now fixed! Thanks for that observation @Rev_Angel! :+1:

6 Likes

Merry Meet New Witch! I would be happy to offer my assistance with bookmarking, I too… only not that long ago learned this lil" trick myself.
If you look to the top right of the page ,Up top, you will see 3 dots aligned one atop another … { only vertical instead} Click on that, scroll down, I believe 7 times , it should say “BOOKMARK”, click on it then you will receive options on the name you would like to save it under or leave it as is. Save it. Repeat. Good luck New Witch!

Merry Part,
The Seeker

6 Likes