Herbs and inventory

hello everyone

I love Scott cunningham and I love having an inventory checklist
So in use with some of his reference materials, I’ve made an inventory checklist for herbs and such. This is just a checklist and other names the botanicals go by so I do not get confused and double up. This is not what they do and why. Thats in the book. I just wanted a checklist. here are a few pages. if your interested ill post the rest. Trying to find an extensive inventory list has been a booger. So I hope these help you as they help me. If you want a different format for the entire list, let me know. Share it, use it, throw it away. I’m just hoping this helps someone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, Sarah!

I find it useful since many herbs tend to have different names and it’s not easy to figure out whether it’s the same plant or not!

What’s the book by Cunningham that you used for reference?

1 Like

5 Likes

I really liked the book by Scott Cunningham that I recently finished. I’m looking forward to reading more of his works! Currently I’m having trouble focusing on the Spural Dance, part of that is I have to take prednisone for some inflammation and it makes me jittery. I’m hoping more things come together with my anxieties and how I’m doing once I am finished with it.

2 Likes

I have been listening, reading, and incorporating herbal knowledge from many sources. Several of my sources include, “The Modern Herbal Dispensary” by Thomas Easley. “The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies” by Nicole Apelian, PhD. I also follow “The Herbal Jedi” on YouTube. I use several herbal dispensaries for my herbs: https://harmonicarts.ca/, and https://mountainroseherbs.com/. Both have the credentials I look for as a healer. For magical purposes, you do not need these worries. The essence of plants are the most important attributes for magic. For healing and culinary uses, such things are necessary.

1 Like

So many great recommendations for herbal books, @sarah9 and @wendy4! Thank you both for sharing- the Green Witch in me is very excited :green_heart: :heart_eyes:

Good work on the inventory list- it’s looking lovely! It’s always so nice when things are organized and easy to find :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It looks like this inventory list is a great accompaniment for Cunningham’s Encyclopedia- if I ever find myself with a copy of the book, I’d love a printout of your inventory to tuck inside for reference! Very helpful- thank you for sharing, @sarah9! :books::two_hearts:

1 Like

I just ordered this book! Can’t wait to get it!

2 Likes