Here are some crafts I got into

Hi just wanted to share some crafts I forgot to share that I recently made… I was planning to buys something like this but decided to mix it up and make my own. Let me know what you think…

16 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch, those are all really beautiful. I love them! I like to make things too & these look like they would be fun to watch come alive as you place each piece on the moon. Great job! :heart:

11 Likes

Thank you. I love making things especially when it comes to my craft. My mum is currently making me a Neapolitan ice cream coloured witch hat with mushrooms on it since she’s been looking at patterns on it. I will send a pic when she’s completed it… Creativity runs in our blood lol :blush:

10 Likes

I like them all but that purple is my favorite! I love that one!

8 Likes

They’re very beautiful! You did an amazing job! :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve always wanted to make stuff like that but never could get myself to do it. Maybe I will one day :laughing:

9 Likes

These are so beautiful. I LOVE THEM!

9 Likes

Ohh wowI really am loving them all but the pink one is my favorite @TheMuslimWitch :heart::heart::heart: I did one for my mother in law a few week ago that one was quite lovely as well.

I love doing these especially for her since she is the type that change them for every season :laughing: I will share with you guys tomorrow when I have the light of sun shine on it and uts all bright :sun_with_face:

9 Likes

Oh my goodness these are all AMAZING- I can’t pick a favorite! :heart_eyes: Although the little mushrooms you have on the first one are so adorable, what a great touch to add. You’ve got some amazing crafting talent, @TheMuslimWitch! :sparkles::clap:

8 Likes

They’re gorgeous :heart_eyes_cat: you’re very crafty and creative! You know I love the idea of crystals and the moon but together, they’re beautiful! You did a wonderful job with all of them!

8 Likes

Yes it is nice i think my favourite is the mushroom wreath… Love toadstools look so cute! The purple one has purple dyed crystals that i had left over here so makes a nice touch :blush:

7 Likes

And you will! I was the same for months then once i started well you see now there are three and no room on my wall lol

7 Likes

Thank you :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Great love it be sure to share love to get a little inspiration for a new project :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you i appreciate it. I also love the mushrooms so cute!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you :blush: I was able to pick up the moon from Kmart. Not sure if everyone has a Kmart where they live but its a great quality low value items there with everything from clothes to craft, make up etc…

8 Likes

I miss having a Kmart around! The one there was closed down. :unamused:

8 Likes

There are only like 3 Kmarts in all of the US and those are closing down one by one. Walmart and Target beat them at their game.

7 Likes

Oh that’s sad well business here is so great they shut heaps of Targets down and are planning to do more just because Kmart is doing so well.’

7 Likes

So pretty! Love the crystal color coordination, and those little mushrooms in the first imagine, so cute!

6 Likes

That’s so weird how backward it is here.

5 Likes