Here are some crafts I got into

So guys I have managed to take a picture of the beautiful spring craft I made my mother in law for the Spring season. I can be very crafty with my hands but can be a bit busy at time to do suck wonderful works.

The items were not hard at all to Source, infact I went craft hunting and had managed to get the twigged ring from a cheap dollar store and the other items from a nearby convenient store near my location.

Summer is coming up soon and she told me that she wanted a Summer flower :blossom: :cherry_blossom: ring :joy::joy:, she just never seem to have enough of my craft. I am still undecided of the colors for now and the type of flowers I will be using for this one but I will show you picks when it’s time and when I am all done :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

How pretty, @NickWick! You did a great job!

6 Likes

Such a gorgeous wreath, @NickWick- I think you choose wonderful colors and flowers for this one, and I am sure that you will have a lovely arrangement for summer too! :blush: How about some sunflowers? :sunflower: :sparkles:

Happy crafting! :heart:

6 Likes

Oh so beautiful and elegant love it! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Great job @NickWick! It looks beautiful. I can’t wait to see it when you are finished with it! Thank you for sharing.

6 Likes

Thank you so much! Ohhh, I love the idea of the sun flowers @BryWisteria I will try that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I love Sunflowers too! They are also my daughter’s favorite flowers. :sunflower:

I remember my grandmother had a patch of them growing in our backyard when I was in high school. They were her favorite flower.

6 Likes

You’re very welcome, Nicki! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: When I think of summertime flowers, sunflowers are the mascot for me. So big, bright, cheery and looking like the sun itself- a great flower for the season :sunflower: :two_hearts: :sun_with_face:

Happy crafting, my friend! :sparkles::blush:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.