Hereditary but fresh to my personal path

Hello! I’m Britt! Only in the last seven months have I started actually diving in daily to my reading studies and practice. Any advice and help would be much appreciated and accepted !

7 Likes

HI @brittany16! I’m Kasie, from West Virginia. Welcome to the forum. You may want to start out by going through the different the courses. There are quite a few but they’re worth going through. You may also want to check out our Weekly Witchy Challenge - Or Candles and Flame. You can get your candle mojo going and share with the group.

We have other activities as well, keep an eye out the forum. Most Thursdays we have tea time for the group to share and there’s a book club and everything! And if you need any help just pop on up and give a yell. We’d be happy to help!

Hope this helps you out! Welcome to the group!

3 Likes

HI BRITT!!!,
Welcome to Spells8,you find lots of friendly, helpful, loving people who are more than willing to share advice and support as well as being great friends WELCOME ABOARD! BLESSED BE

4 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, Britt @brittany16! :heart:

We are blessed to have you join us :blush: Kasie shared some great places to get started- feel free to join in on any discussions and activities of interest and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Are there any areas of magick that call out to you in particular? What brought you to your exciting new path? I’m looking forward to talking more with you soon! :grin:

It is a pleasure to meet you- blessed be :sparkles:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :raised_hand::slight_smile::raised_back_of_hand: I’m Christina, from New York :apple: so nice to have you here!

3 Likes

Hiya @brittany16! Welcome welcome! It’s awesome to have you here, I’m glad you found us :heart: As the others have already mentioned the courses are a great place to start here and it’ll be fab to have you join in with our discussions! I look forward to hearing more from you soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes