Hey everyone!

Hey everyone! Baby witch here! I’ve only been practicing for a few years and have only cast an intention spell and a prosperity powder spell. I’m also an empath, but I’ve known that for a lot longer than I’ve been practicing. I’m hoping to really come into my “witchiness” very soon. I’ve just started my BOS recently as well. I don’t have a coven, so it’s just been me; however, I had a mentor get me started, and she’s always been able to answer my questions to some extent. I’m excited to be a part of something real.
Thanks!

13 Likes

Welcome! I’m sure you’ll have fun exploring all that Spells8 has to offer, both on the website and here on the forums. It’s like a family here, with lots of helpful and warm people and weekly activities!

I’m sure you’ll love it!

:heart: :pentagram: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Welcome, @WiccanLibra! :sparkles:

You’ve definitely come to the right place to come into your witchiness :slight_smile: That’s exactly what this site and these forums have done for me!

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums!

7 Likes

Merry meet @WiccanLibra,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

With spells cast, BoS started, and jumping in to really focus on your magickal studies, I’d say you’re already well on your way to embracing your witchiness! :mage: :two_hearts:

I hope that you enjoy your time here and that you find everything you are looking for (and more) :books::blush: Make yourself at home!

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @WiccanLibra :sparkles:

It’s nice to meet you, Elise, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I am so glad you have joined us and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. I love how you would like to come into your “Witchiness!” I want to do this too! We are here for you, Elise, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

PS I’m also a Libra, so I just wanted to tell you that I love your witchy name!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @WiccanLibra :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’ve come to the right place! Here at Spells8, we’re a fairly loving and welcoming bunch of people – helpful, always answering questions, or even giving ideas for spells and rituals. I think Imbolg (tomorrow!) is a great time to sort of begin again with your practice, or even rededicate yourself and your efforts to becoming more of your witchy self. :mage:

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you around!

4 Likes

Hi @WiccanLibra! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We’ll definitely help you come into your witchiness here! Get you up to snuff on casting spells! You have a coven now so ask any questions and someone will pop up to help you.

I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

@WiccanLibra Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.