Hey, from the levant

Hi all, I’m John, an eclectic witch for over 20 years, now 35.

A strong proponent of doing things that work both in the mundane & arcane spheres.

Looking forward to collaborating with you folks.

Happy to hear constructive criticism & learning from it.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @john.knox! I love mundane practices! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & also eclectic in my practice. I have been actively practicing round 2 for the last 2 years. I had practiced when I was younger with a friend I met & as life happened I stepped back & then it came back to me & I finally made my way here!

There are a lot of topics, so feel free to search the forum for anything you may be interested in or check in on the Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Jul 18 - 24 :last_quarter_moon: for what is going on this week!

I look forward to learning with you & talking to you throughout the forum.

7 Likes

Ty I’m mostly interested in shadow work, Norse magic & stretching my boundaries in all walks of life.

8 Likes

Oh! We have information about just about all of that. Let m
e see what I can come up with in a little bit. I actually went through a Shadow Work… thing… & the only thing about Norse magic I personally am involved in is Runes as a form of divination. However, we have members who practice with Norse & stretching boundaries and believe we have several things regarding stretching limits across the board.

I will poke around & see what I can find for you, as topics & threads get buried sometimes until they are searched for or show up as a suggestion :laughing:

6 Likes

Merry meet @john.knox and welcome to the forum!

Thank you for taking the time to share your introduction- it’s a pleasure to meet you :grinning: It sounds like you have a passion for learning and an open mind, which means you’re in the right place! Please make yourself at home here :infinite_roots: :heart:

The first thing that comes to mind about Norse Magick is Runes- if that is something that calls to you, you might be interested in the Rune Course:

I also remember there is a lesson on Frejya in the Goddess Course and if you search for Norse topics in the forum, you’ll find there is plenty to explore there are well :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Merry meet and welcome :infinite_roots: @john.knox

It’s nice to meet you. I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch. And I have been a witch most of my life. I am looking forward to growing and learning with you.

With Love :heart: Magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Hi @john.knox! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Huh, doing things that work in both the mundane and arcane areas? That sounds interesting. Mind if I ask for an example?

I myself am an Eclectic Wiccan who favors candle magic and chants. But there’s room for everyone here and I look forward to learning from you!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Like working mostly with demons: Mammon/Sael who are wealth demons to Improve my financial situation

5 Likes

Oh yes we have those topics & they are topics that can be explored, let me see what I can find:

What are Demons? Demonology, Magick & Psychology

Looking for information about Necromancy and Demonology

Those are just from a quick search, we do have other demons, incubus, and succubus topics, so any challenge that you can work with them in some way, go right ahead & use it as your entry either for any challenge that comes up before a catch-up or @BryWisteria posts a challenge working with them in some way or a past challenge during the catch-up.

I honestly have not worked with them, I know we have members that do & have in the past though. Also, for the last year I haven’t really practiced much “magic” for wealth or anything for that matter outside of divination, astrology, crystal healing, chakras, & devotionals/prayers to :triskele: Brighid :fire: & the Morrigan :raven: :triquetra:

You know what though, my son does Norse Paganism… if you don’t mind me asking him about the Norse & Mammon/Sael & see what he may know about them because it sounds right up his alley from what he has shared with me. I will go see if he is awake… he works the 2nd shift, is awake for the 3rd shift, & sleeps during the 1st shift (even as a baby he got his sleep & wake cycles all turned around more than once through childhood & apparently into adulthood) I will be back, I just have to go see if he’s awake still.

Edit: so I found this site that has ideas for working with Mammon & Sael @john.knox as soon as my son wakes up, I will ask him what he knows of the others :smiling_face:

6 Likes

I want to know & experience as much as possible I’ll kindly accept all help offered

5 Likes

I’m sure others will have ideas for you too, I know we have some members that work in those areas. It’s just, that I’m honestly not sure what time zones they are in… I’m in EST. I just happened to wake up at 3 AM today… not that it’s uncommon, I just am up earlier than most in this area. :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh, wow. I haven’t even thought of working with those types of energies. That’s so interesting!

5 Likes

If you’d like we can work together.

I’m always looking for new collaborations.

5 Likes

Do you have any books you could suggest? I’d have to know more before I commit to anything. I wouldn’t want to mess up your casting.

5 Likes

I love the history of Norse language and mythology including all the futharks by Jackson Crawford on YouTube https://youtube.com/c/JacksonCrawford
He is an expert in all things Norse and he posts like 2-3 times a week for years now!

Shadow work is something near to my heart as I love the study both from a practical guide and an evolution of thought - I am a retired psychologist so all of this study aligns with my core interests. I look forward to getting to know you more.
Welcome to the coven!

8 Likes

Tree of the Qlipoth
Qlipothic meditations

just to start

5 Likes

I’ve got that first one saved to my wish list, it’ll take a while before I can afford it. The second I couldn’t find on Amazon. Thank for the titles though!

5 Likes

qliphothic-meditations

5 Likes

Hi john! Welcome :pray:

6 Likes

Hi, thank you.

6 Likes