Hey, hi, hello everyone!

This feels awesome! So happy to be part of something great. Not to sound weird, but I feel like this is where I belong. So excited. Thank you!

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum @jennifer148 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You don’t sound weird at all! :sparkling_heart: Many people feel this same way when they find a community that they vibe with really well – I’m glad Spells8 can be that for you! We’re all a friendly and supportive bunch here.

I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

8 Likes

Welcome to the family

8 Likes

Hi @jennifer148! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’re not weird, you’ve finally found a place where you can just be. That’s worth more than gold. Tell us a bit about yourself, what kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants.

If you have any questions, ask; someone will help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Merry meet @jennifer148,

I’m Bry, another of the moderators here inf the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

We’re happy you’re here too! :heart: And I agree with the others- I don’t think it sounds weird at all. It’s so freeing and empowering to have a space where you can be yourself and openly pursue your interests.

Make yourself at home, Jennifer! :infinite_roots: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be!

8 Likes

Welcome! It is a great site offering so much!

7 Likes

Welcome! It’s so wonderful to feel like you’ve found where you’re supposed to be! I’m Ailey. I belong here too. I can’t wait to get to know you around the forum!

7 Likes

My name is Carrie @red1957. Thats how I felt when I :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: joined so WELCOME.

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @jennifer148

I’m so glad you have joined us, Jennifer, it’s nice to meet you. I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Jennifer, welcome to our little family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.