Hey there, I'm Theresa ♎

Hey there from Florida USA, I’m Theresa, super excited that I’ve finally found some structured guidance in the craft… Blessed Be :libra:

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum @TT79 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m also from Florida! There are a few Florida witches here in the forum, so that’s pretty fun!

I’m glad you’re excited to be here at Spells8 and in the forum :tada: If you’ve got any questions or things to share, feel free to pop in and share!

7 Likes

Welcome, @TT79! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch from Wisconsin. I have family in Florida and have visited many times :slight_smile: Following the courses for guidance and learning from the wonderful people in the forums has helped me grow a lot with my practice!

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums!

7 Likes

Welcome, @TT79! I’m Siofra_Strega from Cape Cod, I have friends & family in FL. I love when I get the chance to go visit them. I’m another moderator here at Spells8. I’m so happy that you have found us!

The courses are a great place to start with some good topics covered as well as information. Again, if you have any questions or something to share with us, please feel free to jump in on any open topic or start your own! Someone will be along to help you out & we love to learn new things. Everyone here is very helpful & supportive! :revolving_hearts:

I look forward to getting to know you! :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Welcome Theresa! Im Scott from Pennsylvania. I’ve been practicing for a few months. Spells8 has so much interesting material to learn about! But, the best part are the wonderful witches who make up our forum! Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Someone always has a thoughtful answer to contribute!

5 Likes

Hi @TT79! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I second going to the courses, they’re great! LOL! I feel like Tony the Tiger there for a moment but they really are good. They’ll get you started on your witchy journey.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Merry meet Theresa @TT79,

I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

We’re excited that you’re here! :tada: I hope you’ve been finding everything you were searching for and making yourself at home. The forum and its coven are here for you- feel free to reach out if you ever need any help with your studies! :books:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hello “neighbor” to the south!
I’m Christina from Alabama & new here as well. Nice to meet you! This place is amazing. I mentioned before it’s like the biggest, coolest library you can think of with a librarian shhhhing you. No offense librarians :heart:

Blessed :crescent_moon:

4 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @TT79

I’m so glad you have joined us, Theresa. I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome you to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.