Hey there!

Hey y’all! I’m Audrie and I’m somewhat new to the craft. My great-grandmother was a closet kitchen witch who taught me many things growing up. I let magic fall to the wayside for many years until after she had passed. I keep finding little signs from her, and a few other loved ones, that I should get back to my roots. So, here I am eager to learn as much as I can.

6 Likes

Audrie,
Hello and I am Jeannie, I am just as excited as you are and am very happy to meet you!
I am happy that you’re digging deeper into spirit and honoring your loved ones!
I am going on a trip to Oregon tomorrow and will be connecting to one of my family members that has passed. He actually left my husband a really nice guitar :guitar: so we will be helping his aunt with the grief however we will be honoring him just by playing the guitar, I know he would appreciate us singing and having a good time. Sometimes we can honor the ones that have gone before us just by keeping there memories alive and keeping them still close by! This time of the year the vail is thinner and we can connect easier to our loved ones!
I know you will love it on the forum we are such a close family here! I love the energy exchange people always send me love and positive vibes and it’s hard to believe but I really feel in my heart we have such a strong connection! People are from all around the globe and I get inspiration by others in the craft! Where are you from? What neck of the woods do you live in? What are your favorite books?
Anyhow I would be happy to answer any questions to the best of my ability!
I am excited :laughing: you are here and hope to see you on the forum!
:last_quarter_moon_with_face::new_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face: As Above :point_up_2:
So below :point_down:
Love & Light
Jeannie

6 Likes

@AudrieLynn hello Audrie. Welcome home. U are definitely in the right place if u are eager to learn. We have a wonderful courses section u should check out if u havent already. And everyone here is super friendly. If u have a question or concern just ask. We are all here to help u on your path, without any judgement or persecution. The mods shut that stuff down quick, as no shaming or disrespect is tolerated here. The mods and owner have done everything in their power to make this a fun, safe and educational site. Many blessings to u.

6 Likes

Merry meet @AudrieLynn,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch with a love for travel- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

I am sorry about your loss, Audrie- it sounds like your grandmother was a wonderful mentor and guide. That is very heartening that she is still watching over you- I bet she is cheering you on as you continue on your magickal journey :heart::sparkles:

I’m happy to say that when it comes to magickal learning, you’re in the right place! :grinning: Have you perhaps come across the Courses yet? They are a great place to build a foundation in new magickal areas or deepen your knowledge in favorite parts of the Craft.

In addition to the main Spells8 materials, the forum here is also loaded with magickal content! Please feel free to explore around- if there are any topics in particular that interest you, I recommend sorting them out by using the Tag System.

Make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help- your coven community is a very friendly one! :infinite_roots: :blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hi @AudrieLynn! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m sorry about the loss of your great-grandmother. At least she is still there for you in a way, showing you a path you can take that will make her closer to you. That’s nice!

I second going through the courses, they’re really great. And if you have any questions you can just ask and someone will pop up to help you out.

I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @AudrieLynn

It’s nice to meet you, Audrie, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. I agree with @BryWisteria that the courses are a great place to start. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask! Q&A

I’m sorry for the loss of your great-grandmother. I was closer to my Grandmother than my own mother, I still miss her. We are here for you, Audrie, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Thank you! I am sorry to hear of your family member’s passing, but I agree that you will be honoring him by playing his guitar. What an amazing treasure to have to remember him by! I am definitely enjoying the closeness of the forum so far! I have felt at home from the moment I took a peek. I am from Central Illinois, the land of the cornfields and Lincoln. :grin: I really don’t have any favorite books…yet!! Book recommendations is actually something I’m seeking!
I’m happy to be here with y’all!

5 Likes

AudrieLyn,
There is spells 8 book club there is lots of book recommendations!
:books: Spells8 Book Club! - Introduction and FAQ
I am on the road AudrieLynn hope ur finding ur way around! Right know I want to work on resistance’s and get really good goals for myself!

Books-I-Want-to-Read-Spells8.pdf (173.4 KB)

Jeannie

5 Likes

Illinois that is very interesting. Me and my husband are planning on traveling someday a little bit further than Oregon. I think Illinois is about two days away from me. Maybe someday I will be able to get out there and see what Illinois is all about.
Jeannie

5 Likes

Hey Jeannie, it’s me Ashlynn from awhile ago, I hope you remember me! We spoke a lot!! I miss talking to you and I hope you’re doing okay. I don’t really have enough money to really pay for this shit so that’s why I went M.I.A but if you want I’ll gladly give you my Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, or just my email. I kinda have it all. I hope to hear from you soon!!

4 Likes

Hello! The courses so far have been fantastic! I have already learned so many new things and am definitely excited to continue! I most certainly agree that everyone is friendly and super helpful! It is wonderful to be able to let my guard down here.

6 Likes

Thank you very much for the warm welcome!

I do believe that she is cheering me on! I feel her everytime I try a new spell or recipe in the kitchen. I am more than glad that I paid attention all of those years!

The courses so far have been amazing. There is so much knowledge to absorb, its fantastic! I like that it gives me a certain sense of structure, even though I can jump around topics and areas as I please. It has definitely helped me stay organized!

5 Likes

Hello Amethyst!

Thank you so much! I count myself blessed to have had her as I was growing up and now even more so that her guidance has led me to y’all! Very fortunate indeed!

My gratitude for y’all is overflowing! Thank you for such a warm welcome!

All the love :heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.