Hey yall 💜

I know ive already done my intro but im just curious now, how many of us are from NC? I personally havent seen many. I know ive seen bunches from the UK and Florida, but not many from NC. which bums me out. As ive been trying to find local witchy friends to commune with, or if nothing else get a cup of coffee with. Anyone up for that with me? Im from centeral NC, smack dab in the center of the state, 3 hrs from the ocean and 3 hrs from the mountains. However with my illness driving im also limited. I jist want friends. Dont get me wrong i love love love my friends, such as @Susurrus @jan_TheGreenWitch @MeganB @BryWisteria and so many more. But i miss the physical aspect of friendship too. Im stuck in my home with only my husband to talk to and do stuff with and it sucks at times. I hope yall understand. Sorry just feeling a bit down today.

15 Likes

I wish I could have coffee with you. :kissing_heart:

13 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs I get what you’re feeling 100% :people_hugging: :heart: Virtual coffee? :laughing: lo I’lllI did a virtual birthday cake once :joy:

11 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs Here in the UK we have sites like meet up, witchfest and children of Artemis, which list local groups and where they meet. Is there anything like that where you are? You could check it out. Just a suggestion. Sending hugs my lovely. Sorry you’re down. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

I’m way too far away for a meet-up but you should be able to find local pagans on Facebook. I just don’t talk to the one near me, he’s a bit pompous. LOL!

Sending you the biggest virtual hug I can. I’m sorry you’re feeling down. :people_hugging:

10 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch i know u would babe, and we would have a blast

12 Likes

@Nixi that would be awesome. Anytime hon

12 Likes

We have sites, like Facebook and stuff like that. If theres others ive never heard of them.

12 Likes

@Amethyst id meet up with u anywhere Kas!!!

11 Likes

My son is in the Army and he is in North Carolina right now. He called me last week and said that he would fly me up there for a visit, but work is insane right now and I can’t take off. I would love to visit you Christeena. Maybe someday.

12 Likes

There’s a place in town that I want to go to when I have the money. It’s called Wickit Candle Bar and Shoppe. You go there to make your own candles and there’s karaoke. I don’t know about karaoke, but it sounds like it would be fun. I’d love to go with you!

10 Likes

Awwww I completely understand, Christeena :people_hugging: :heart: MA is a bit closer than Poland, but it’s still far away from NC, unfortunately. Will you take a big virtual hug for now? I’m sending lots of squishy hugs your way from here! :hugs:

I second what Amethyst said about trying Facebook for local get-togethers- I’ve heard there are some meetup groups and events that advertise on there. I hope you can find some witchy friends close by! :two_hearts:

9 Likes

I’ve found local groups through Facebook, but I don’t actually go to any of them :laughing: I got really lucky that the friends I found are friends that have similar interests to me.

Maybe we can start a once-monthly virtual coffee session here through Zoom or Skype! I used to do something similar with the group rituals, but my schedule got really busy with that. I think we can explore that option if that’s something people want!

10 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs I totally get what you’re saying. I live in Myrtle Beach but stay in Hickory NC as well. Is that near you?? It’s tough to find anyone who practices let alone anyone who would go for coffee.

11 Likes

I’m here too - Greensboro, NC :blush:

11 Likes

@Ostara omg is he at fort bragg? Thats soooooo cool. Maybe one day…id love that Linda!!!

@Amethyst anytime Kas, i truly would meet u anywhere. Candle making and karaoke oh heck yeah

@BryWisteria Bry i will ALWAYS take a hug from you

@MeganB i think that sounds like a great idea

@Isabella13 hickory is about 2 hrs west of me, and myrtle is where im headed in a few weeks he he he

@Artemisia Kat im still waiting to get up with u love, u are only 45 min away from me. I love the candles u sent me.

10 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs Hooray! Hugs all around! :people_hugging: :hugs: :heart:

9 Likes

I’ll do some brainstorming and see what I can come up with!

9 Likes

Well, when you come to MB, give me a yell, at least we might could get together for a coffee or something. Just send me a message if you’d like.

10 Likes

@Amethyst I need you to know that you are on for a run for your money with @Mistress_Of_Herbs and Karaokee. Her singing voice and performances are truly epic!!! :microphone: :notes:

9 Likes