Heyyy everyone

Hi :wave:
I’m from casselberry FL, I’m here just to try to learn more, I’m always ready to learn more about wicca

13 Likes

Hello and a very warm welcome to the forum dear @ChelseaC!! :hugs: :hearts: I hope you learn everything you want to as literally all information about Wicca is available here! :sparkling_heart: I too am a wiccan and I absolutely love this religion of Nature!! :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: I wish you a veryy blessed and enchanted journey with Spells8 and with us all! :sparkles: :innocent:

7 Likes

Hi @ChelseaC! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’ve come to the right place to learn! I’ve learned so much being here, it’s fantastic! The best place to start is with the Courses. Then there are the Weekly Witchy Challenges that help you spread your wings and fly!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I’m Siofra_Strega one of the moderators here at Spells8 & I’m from Cape Cod.

As @Amethyst said, this is a great place to learn & the courses are a great place to start, even if you already know the information, a refresher never hurts! :smiling_face:

If you have any questions or would like to share anything with us, please feel free to start your own topic or jump in on any open topic! Everyone here is very friendly & helpful, so someone will be along to get you pointed in the right direction! :hugs:

The current weekly challenge is just about to end, but feel free to look through it to see what they are all about & how everyone can approach it a bit differently depending on where they are in their path or how it aligns with their practice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Merry meet @ChelseaC,

Welcome to the forum! I’m Bry, a moderator here and an Eclectic Witch- I just want to say that if you need anything, feel free to give a shout! Your new coven is a very friendly one and always happy to help :infinite_roots: :blush:

Have you seen the new Merry Meet Monday post here in the forum yet? It’s got a full run-down of all the magickal events and happenings for the week. I recommend taking a peek if you haven’t seen it already! :newspaper:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Merry Meet :infinite_roots: & Welcome @ChelseaC

It’s nice to meet you, Chelsea, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. As @Amethyst said, I also think the courses are a great place to start. The Merry Meet Monday post has lots of information about what’s going on, as @BryWisteria mentioned above. I look forward to reading it each Monday. Everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so if you have any questions, just ask. We are here for you, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

5 Likes

Welcome, @ChelseaC! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch from Wisconsin. There is SO much to learn here! And so many wonderful people willing to share/teach.

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums!

6 Likes

Hello there @ChelseaC :wave: Welcome to the forum!

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :hearts: It’s nice to meet you! And a special welcome from another Florida witch! I live in the surrounding Tampa area :beach_umbrella: I’m an eclectic witch and Celtic polytheist!

You’ll find so much information here on the forum and on the Spells8 main site. Is there a particular area of witchcraft that you’re interested in?

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you around!

5 Likes

@ChelseaC Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.