Hi all I'm a witch officially

Hello everyone, I took my time through the course, talking and sharing conversations and I finally and officially passed. I am now officially a witch : owl: :candle: :+1: :woman_mage: yeah !!!

20 Likes

@debra2 congrats :tada::champagne:

10 Likes

Thank you @crystal24 :clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

YAY! Glad you made it!

9 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face:! X x

10 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst I took my time and read a lot, but I finally here. :clinking_glasses:

10 Likes

Thank you @Abbygail it feels so good to finally get through it, now I can continue to grow and learn more of this new journey path I have taken. :candle: :clinking_glasses:

10 Likes

I am so happy for you :revolving_hearts: I am only just beginning my journey, but feel so blessed and lucky to be starting my journey surrounded by such amazing souls :relaxed::revolving_hearts: x

12 Likes

Welcome @debra2 , to the Infinite :infinity: Root Coven. Also congratulations by passing the test.

10 Likes

Thank you @pedros10, it feels so good to be part of this Infinite Root Coven. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. :relaxed: :woman_mage:

11 Likes

Hi Debra,
I am working with owl :owl: spirit right know! I have an Oracle deck called the Messanger Oracle.
I finally feel my readings are getting better know since I use the Oracle deck with the raider wait deck. I just wanted to say hello! My name is Jeannie! I am realizing that since I’ve been brave enough to dive into witchcraft and wicca that I am a source of divinity! I call myself a witch too! I am one with nature, I planted some plants πŸͺ΄ in the garden and have some house plants too! I got the Venus fly trap, and yesterday I was hoping to see the plant in action but nothing yet!
What are you doing to celebrate Samhain?
Jeannie

12 Likes

That is wonderful @Debra2. Congratulations!!!

12 Likes

Hi @Jeannie1
It is so nice to meet you Jeannie.
I like to work with the pendulum and my Diana Cooper Oracle Cards. I’m not very good at tarot readings but I’m still learning.
Well this Samhain, I thought of staying home and doing a little magic, not fully sure yet, I will get there. I enjoy all the kiddies that come around for a little treat. I usually dress up and I will dress like a witch. What about you?
Blessed Be

10 Likes

You did a great job! :hugs:

8 Likes

Thank you @ana6
Blessed Be

8 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst I feel so uplifted and happy.
Blessed Be

8 Likes

Welcome little sister.

8 Likes

Thank you @Garnet I still have a long way to go. So much more to learn.
Blessed Be

8 Likes

We are one and all here if you have questions.

8 Likes

Debra2,
Welcome to the coven Debra2 glad you made it to the coven and am glad I get to embark in your journey with you!
I like working with the pendulum too, know would be a great opportunity, to to divinate and talk to spirits! What does your pendulum look like? Here’s a pic of mines. I need to find the rest of my pendulums!
I would like to get a new pendulum soon! Never mind my ugly finger they are hideous! Lol

I wanted to tend the flame and
I like to decorate for Samhain and thought it would be nice to light the pumpkins and tend the flame :jack_o_lantern:! I found apothecary bottle that says October 31 & it’s the witches favorite time of the year I think! I love just going to the store and not feeling wired cause I’m getting witchy things! Lol
I’m the only one decorating witchy decorations outside!

Blessed be!

Jeannie

8 Likes