Hi. Baby witch here

In high School I was fascinated with Wicca and learning about different religions, now that my life has settled down and my 30th birthday is coming soon, I feel I have time and energy to devote to the teachings and practices of Wicca and witch craft. I’m very excited to be here! Blessed be!

11 Likes

Congratulations on having found your way back to the Craft! :sparkles:

Welcome to the Coven, Heather! We are here learning together and trying to improve ourselves as unique and diverse beings! Feel free to explore the forum and comment on any topic that you like.

7 Likes

Merry meet @heather30 :heart:

Wishing you a warm welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots: How wonderful that you are answering the call of magick within you- and I love your enthusiasm! :blush:

There are many great resources on the main Spells8 site to help you develop your unique practice. Consider taking a look at the Complete Courses to see which aspects call to you. I personally recommend the Green Witchcraft and Tarot courses- they are my favorites! :sparkles:

Green-Witch-Course-Herbal-Witchcraft

In addition to all resources on Spells8, there’s also always something fun happening here in the forums. Each week a news post called Merry Meet Monday will appear to list the current happenings- it’s a good place to find your bearings! :compass:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I hope you make yourself at home here!

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Welcome :smiley_cat: I’m christina and I’m from New York. I’m an eclectic witch. You’ll find that this coven is more like a family the longer you get to know more people here! It’s so nice to meet you!
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

Welcome to Infinite Roots! :infinite_roots: I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & had a similar experience. When I was in high school/a teenager I was interested in Wicca & witchcraft but then life happened & I had children so I put it on the back burner. Now that my children are a bit older, I have time to devote to my craft & my youngest will help me as well, my husband when I need it. I love learning about it & practicing in my own way.

If you have any questions feel free to ask away & someone will get back to you. It’s so nice to meet you! Have a great day! :star2:

6 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :infinite_roots: I’m Lisa an eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland :slight_smile: I was also very into Witchcraft and supernatural books, tv shows, movies etc as a child and into my teens but as I got older life got in the way and it never went past a media-based interest. I was always a science geek and still kind of am so that was another factor that made my “logical brain” suppress my beliefs further, which is ironic because it was science that eventually led me back to this path :heartpulse: String Theory, Noetic Science and the biology of plants and their role in health all showed me that magick is science we don’t fully understand in this day and age anymore :heartpulse: The courses that @TheTravelWitch recommended have been a really good source of information for me since joining this family and the community is always willing to answer any questions you have :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Thanks everyone! It sounds like our stories are similar and I appreciate everyone sharing! I have been working through the self initiation course, I’ll look at these others too. Thank you!

7 Likes

Hello, nice to meet you and welcome to the Coven too @heather30 ,

I’m called either as Anne or Margaret here by everyone else, a Filipino Pagan studying how to be a Babaylan or healer in my country and is likely undergoing its unofficial initiation for those interested in how the unofficial initiation process before being even seen as a potential candidate works, (let me warn you that its quite painful and there is a warm sensation as something inside of your very being is opened too), both a board game athlete and about to be a game or map maker, pet owner and the rest is my profile page. I also come from NCR Region, Paranaque City, Philippines

Just as the rest have stated above, it is fine to use the forum to ask questions, someone who knows the topic will show up and help you out to the best of their abilities. Have fun and enjoy in this website,

Blessed Be,
Margaret

5 Likes

Hello @heather30! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots:

5 Likes