Hi everybody! New from VA

Hello my name is Tera however I go by Adara. I am 32 years old and I live in Southwest VA. I have been a practicing Eclectic Witch for 3 years. If I had to describe my personal path I would say I am a mix of hereditary, green, and cosmic.

10 Likes

Adara, pleasure to meet you! Welcome to the community!

6 Likes

Hello @tera1 I’m Berta and I am in OHIO…Dad and I used to drive through your fair state on the way to South Carolina twice a year. (Not now with Covid19 but maybe sometime we will again). I know you will fit right in. Spells8 is a lovely group of people from all over. Visit often, and i am sure you will find some great connections. Be well.

5 Likes

Hi there! I’m Kasie from Southern West Virginia. Nice to meet you! There are plenty of Activites here for you to jump into and if you have any questions you only need to ask. I look forward to learning with you!

4 Likes

That’s a great combination, Adara! Welcome aboard!! :smiley:

By the way, the nickname adara is still available in the Forum! If you want to change your name let me know!

3 Likes

Welcome :hugs: I’m Christina and nice to meet you! If you need anything, let me or anyone in the forum know. Blessed be

3 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @tera1 (Adara)! :heart:

Adding to the warm welcome others have given, it is a pleasure to meet you! Please make yourself at home in the forum and don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have.

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Welcome @tera1 I hope you have a great time here. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I am Krissie from Cape Cod and I just recently started practicing again after about a 15 to 20-year hiatus. I was a teenager when I used to practice with a friend of mine, then life happened and I found my way back. I love this coven, it’s like a family here. I hope you love it too

4 Likes

:raising_hand_woman: Tera
My name is Jeannie, I am so glad to meet you! I am a electic Witch too and and honor the Lord and Lady! I can’t wait to hear more about you! And what brought you to your path? I have a hard time expressing myself so I am learning to express self through the magical spirit of art and being a witch. I learned piano then I quit then guitar then I never stick with anything long enough to get real good! It’s something I am working on. I like that one thing the fact that we must have intent the desire and will. I’m still working on putting it all together you know. I still have my training wheels on Lol ! I am on the second part of the Wiccan class and learning alot about meditation! I like Green Witchery to and crystals and the tarot. I really feel it was harder for me to grasp things cause I have a harder time learning than most. I am dedicated, and dedicated to sharing the light Grateful to have you in our community!
Jeannie
Blessed be
Jeannie

4 Likes