Hi everyone and Merry meet!

Jamie
That’s great my husband and some family and friends support me too and that’s all I need too!
I am working on on a love spell for me and my hubby, I made a card for him, and you will see it on this weeks witchy challenge
I have not posted yet but here’s the link. :heart: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Love Magick
I am going to do a rose quarts meditation :woman_in_lotus_position:today and working on my challenge for the week!

:heart: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Love Magick
Jeannie

6 Likes

Merry meet @Jamie78! :blush:

Congrats on the beginning of your exciting magickal journey- thanks for taking the time to share your introduction! It is a pleasure to meet you and I hope you are making yourself at home here in the forum :sparkles::infinite_roots:

That is so cool that you are getting your 3rd degree black belt- wishing you all the best with it! I took karate for a year in college and had a blast, but I only made it up to an orange belt before I graduated. Would love to get back into it again someday if the opportunity arises! :pray:

I’m so happy that your family is so supportive of you and your spiritual path- you are very blessed, Jamie! Continue to pursue your interests knowing that both your family and everyone here are cheering for you- it’s a very exciting time! :books::heart:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Thank you @marsha, it is wonderful to be here! Merry meet! :heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.