Hi Everyone Im new here nice to meet you!

Merry Meet Everyone

My Witchy name is Indigo Star…but my name is Sommer. I’m 45 mom of 3 adult kids…Married to my hubby for 10 years…I’ve been a witch my entire life. I’ve become more open with my craft over the past couple years. I’m excited to learn from others, build friendships, and build my magick.

10 Likes

Hi @IndigoStar! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’re lucky! You joined in time for this week’s Group Ritual. This week all you’ll need is a couple of candles, the Death Card from a tarot deck and a cup of tea and you’ll be good to go!

It’s a really nice bit of magic and a great way to get to know people here in the group.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will be by to help you. I look forward to chatting with you more!

7 Likes

Hello @IndigoStar and welcome! If you are looking for learning, building magick and friendships, you are in the right place! We are all a diverse group of witches and someone has done something to share and I’m sure you have many things you do and have experience with in your practice we would all love to know!

Make yourself at home and don’t hesitate to jump in on the weekly events and trainings and ask questions for anything you want to know or start your own thread for anything you want to share!

Merry meet! :brown_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome @IndigoStar! It’s so nice to meet you! I am looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

9 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @IndigoStar

I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. It’s nice to meet you Sommer and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Merry meet @IndigoStar and welcome to the forum! :blush:

I second what Jan said- it sounds like you came to the right place! The coven community here is based all around the world, but despite the physical distance we are all here to learn and grow together :seedling: :evergreen_tree:

Have you found the Q&A Category yet? If not, know that is there for you to ask any questions or seek help if needed. Your coven is always happy to help! :infinite_roots:

Please make yourself at home here- looking forward to talking with you more soon!

Blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome, @IndigoStar! I am Amaris (Jessica), an eclectic green witch from Houston, TX. As a novice witch, I can’t wait to see what you share so I can continue to grow.

Merry Meet!!

7 Likes

So excited to connect with you :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Thanks so much :blush:

5 Likes

this is just lovely…thank you so much :heart:

5 Likes

Yay…Im so excited to meet you too :heartbeat:

5 Likes

How wonderful to meet you thanks for sharing the weekly ritual…I am super excited to participate!

5 Likes

You’re welcome! I look forward to seeing you there Thursday!

4 Likes

You’re very welcome, @IndigoStar! Please make yourself at home here :heart::blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes