Hi everyone πŸ‘‹ I'm new

Hey everyone im new and I’m from Ohio :wave: nice to meet everyone

8 Likes

Welcome @christina21 I am glad you found your way here to this amazing place. There is a zoom chat in a few minutes and a group ritual posted for today. Have fun checking things out. Blessed be!!!

6 Likes

@christina21 yay you made it. Welcome :blush: this is my niece everyone

5 Likes

I’m new too! Welcome @christina21 … I’m just starting to look around the forum. :wave: I live in Minnesota.

5 Likes

Hi @christina21! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Your auntie is a hoot! So glad you’ve joined us. If you have any problems or questions just shout out and someone will come by and give you a hand. I look forward to chatting with you!

4 Likes

Welcome!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: hailing from Southern Ontario, Canada, here. Merry meet!

4 Likes

Nice to meet you. I’m Marie , I’m also new here as well. Everyone here is very kind and welcoming and always willing to help you find the answers to questions or just there to give advice and guidance. Friendship. Need anything just shout. If I can’t give a for sure answer or advice we can always find it together. Lol Bless You
-:baby_bottle::mage:Marie​:rabbit2:

5 Likes

Welcome @JonB glad you found us!!! Blessed Be!!!

3 Likes

@JonB welcome

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome :blush: I’m super excited to get started

4 Likes

Hi @christina21 ! Welcome, so glad to have you!

4 Likes

Merry meet @Christina21 and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

Joining in with everyone else to say hello- please make yourself at home here :blush: If you have any questions, feel free to make a new discussion in the Q&A Category. You have many fellow coven members happy to help or even just chat about witchy things :sparkles:

Looking forward to talking with you more! Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you. Everyone is so welcoming :relaxed::orange_heart:

3 Likes