Hi Everyone New here!

Hi everyone, thank you for having me here. I am Rachel from Northeastern Missouri. I will be 40 in 12 days. I have been interested in various things about the craft for a few years now. I have been researching spells, tarot and various other things but have just found myself going in circles, I stumbled upon this site today and it hit me like a ton of bricks, one stop shop to learn everything I want to know. I am nervous but also excited. I am excited to meet other people and look forward to this journey.

9 Likes

Merry Meet I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. :two_hearts:

For happenings within the forum, a good place to start is the Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Dec 13 :full_moon:, you can also chat with other members there too! :blush:

Feel free to jump in on any topic or start your own if you can’t find an answer. :hugs: For more personal posts, we have the A Sacred Space category, only active & logged in members can access that category & interact with it.

Everyone here is very helpful & friendly. Each one is supportive of your unique journey! I look forward to learning with you. :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Welcome Rachel! I’m Christine I live in Tennessee. You’ve come to the right place! There’s so much information here and great people to help you with your questions and your path!

8 Likes

Hiya @rachel21,

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia. So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you,

Jess

7 Likes

@rachel21 hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. You will learn so much here. Any questions just ask and someone will help you.

6 Likes

Hi @rachel21! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’ve come to the right place. I was running around in circles unsure of what to do myself when I came here. The Weekly Challenges helped me get a handle on what to do and focused me. A new one will be posted tomorrow so keep an eye out for it. They’re sometimes difficult to do but always worthwhile.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Hi Rachel! I am a baby witch who joined spells8 this year and I love it. It is such a loving community with tons of witches eager to help and guide you if you ask. Joining this has really helped me learn and stick with the craft :smile:

7 Likes

Welcome, @rachel21 !! Glad you’re here! :heart:

5 Likes

Merry meet @rachel21 :blush:

First things first- wishing you a very happy upcoming birthday! :partying_face: Maybe I’m a little biased (as my bday is close to Samhain), but I always say it is very auspicious to have your birthday close to one of the Sabbats. The Winter Solstice is a very celebrated time! :christmas_tree: :sparkles:

Others have shared some helpful advice and resources, so I’ll just add in that you are warmly invited to join the current Forum Activities- there is the weekly challenge that Amethyst mentioned, as well as a Book Club, Free Divination Reading on Fridays, and the weekly Group Ritual (held in A Sacred Space, which Siofra mentioned above)- just to name a few!

Please make yourself at home here, and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out! Make a new post in the Questions Category and you’ll find you have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help (or even just chat) :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Rachel! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes