Hi everyone ! Newbie ahead

My name is Nesserine, I live in France. I am happy to be here and to have found a place where I can learn and communicate with other practitioners. I discovered the craft through my own research after not finding the spirituality I needed in my life. I am most interested in plant magic and potion making.
I’m really excited to meet new people and learn new things with you all !

12 Likes

Merry Meet @nesserinne! I’m Amethyst from West Virginia over here in the States. Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots:

Here are some links to help start you out! First of all, check out the Courses, they’re a good place to start even if you’ve been doing magic for a while. There’s lots of green magic in there that should help you with your interest.

Next, check out the Merry Meet Monday- Forum News from this past Monday, that’ll let you know what’s going on in the forum. For instance, tomorrow is our Group Ritual that’s easy to join in, just make a cup of tea! Or coffee. LOL.

If you have any questions just ask and someone from here will pop up and try to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

Blessed be!

8 Likes

Welcome Nesserinne! :wave:

It’s great to have you here. A great place to cover a lot of material in one spot is the Green Witch: Herbal Witchcraft Course :herb:

Congratulations on embracing this path! Feel free to use to the forum to share your experiences, or ask about anything you want to learn. Merry Meet and Blessed Be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Merry meet @nesserinne

Happy that you are apart of this coven. Here you will have all the help you need to grow. Feel free to ask any concerns you may have.

8 Likes

Hello, nice to meet you and welcome too the coven @nesserinne ,

I’m either called as Anne or Margaret here, calling me by any of the two will do, a Filipino Pagan and witch, similar to you I first found the craft by research, if I’m not present here it means I have college school work to do , playing or creating online games, writing down a poem or two, or doing research and learning from stories I could find of any other older Babaylans (healers) inside my country. Just as the others said if you have any questions its okay to ask by creating your own topic in the forum, someone who knows it will show up and help you out to the best possible extent. I hope you have fun and enjoy the coven

Blessed Be,
Margaret

9 Likes

Merry meet @nesserinne :heart:

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven- it is a pleasure to meet you! :infinite_roots:

Others have kindly shared some helpful links, so I’ll just add in my voice to wish you a very warm welcome. Feel free to post about any fun tips, knowledge, or questions you come across in your witchy studies- you have a whole coven happy to help and chat! :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :infinite_roots: So glad to have you here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m Lisa an eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland :heartpulse:

The links that everyone has given you are all really good for learning and expanding your Craft, they have helped me so much already :heartpulse: If you need anything at all just ask :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Bonjoure @nesserinne c’est tellement agréable de te rencontrer I’m Christina from New York. You will love it here! There’s so many incredible people and great knowledge being shared everyday!
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots: I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, MA, USA & I’m very happy to meet you. Since others have shared some great links for you, I will just let you know that I am happy to have you here & I look forward to talking to you soon!

6 Likes

Merry meet!

7 Likes

Thank you for all your advice and links, I just started the self-initiation course today which is really interesting I look forward to learn more !
I look forward to get to know all of you better, thank you for already making me feel welcome :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you for making me feel welcome and the link you shared !

I look forward to talk with you in the future :grin:

7 Likes

You’re welcome! We tend to really roll out the welcome wagon around here! :hugs:

7 Likes