Hi everyone, newbie here

Im so glad I found this site and forum. I been blessed to have an awesome family and I been meeting new people but its still a lonely place sometimes when I come out of my kitchen (if you know what I mean). I stay away from magic but was came back after black magic was done on me. I am having to rebuild everything and wow it is better than before but sometime I do get lonely and I miss the friends I had made before all of this happen. Any way thank you all for having me here. I looking to learn and meet lots along the way.

11 Likes

@elvelyn. Welcome. You are in the right place and we are so happy to have you here. Everyone is great. Very accepting of everyone. You will make lots of friends here. It’s great to be among like minded ppl. I hope you love it here

9 Likes

Thank you!!!

8 Likes

You are very welcome. I’m sure someone else will be on to give you all the good info soon lol. I’m still new here myself

8 Likes

Merry meet @elvelyn and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad to hear that you found your way back to magick, but that’s awful that someone cast Black/Baneful Magick on you. If you’re still worried about any lingering effects, I recommend this Hex Reversal Spell- it calls for a Waning Moon that we will have next week :waning_gibbous_moon:

It is a pleasure to have you here in the forums- make yourself at home! Feel free to check out the latest Merry Merry Monday news post to learn about current activities and happenings- there is a new one posted every Monday :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hi @elvelyn! Welcome to the forum! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. I’m glad you found us.

Did you see the Group Ritual that is going on today. It’s a great way to get to know people. I look forward to chatting with you soon!

6 Likes

Welcome :blush: I’m Christina and from New York :apple:
It’s horrible that someone casts black magic on you!! I’m glad that you’re here. Everybody here is awesome and there’s a lot of great info all over the forum! It’s nice meeting you! Hope you see you around!
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Welcome @elvelyn I am glad you joined us in this magical place. As for the Black magic there is a return to sender spell as well on the site… it isn’t even necessary to know who sent it you just return it to whoever did!!! Anyway enjoy it here!!! Blessed Be!!!

6 Likes

Merry Meet,
Hi Evelyn my name is Jeannie today we are doing a group meditation did you want to join us? The meditation is under activities! Today I am going to get grounded before I go to work and do this meditation. I live in Sacramento, California. I am praying and doing devotionals everyday and the daily rituals are awsome!
Blessed Be! :candle: :heart: :candle:

6 Likes

Welcome @elvelyn !

5 Likes

welcome to the community

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Hate I missed the ritual yesterday. Seem like everyone wanted my time, today after work I did my workout and had a facial and massage…self love… ha ha. Tonight Im gathering my supplies for full moon chord cutting from my husband. I been clearing both our energy but I still have a heavy chest and his energy is very strong around me. Im drained.

4 Likes

@elvelyn i hope it goes well for you. It’s great you got a bit of self love in today.

3 Likes

Good luck at the chord cutting! You’ll be surprised at how light you’ll feel after it’s done.

2 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes