Hi everyone

Hi everyone. I’m new here I was recommended by my bonus daughter Kira-Marie Louise. I look forward to learning a lot and meeting you all.

13 Likes

@lynda Welcome! So happy to meet you. I love it here and hope you do too! Looking forward to getting to know you.

11 Likes

Hi @lynda ! So happy to have you here! You will learn a ton. I look forward to chatting with you.

9 Likes

Merry meet @lynda,

Welcome to the forum, and many thanks to Kira-Marie for helping you find your way here! :heart::blush:

It sounds like you have a passion for learning, you’re in the right place! Between the content on the main Spells8 site and here in the forum, there is a lot of materials and content to help you on your magickal journey :books: If you haven’t already, I recommend mastering the Search Tool- it will help you quickly navigate to exactly the topics you are searching for :mag:

If you have any questions, the Q&A Category is the place to go! You have many friendly fellow coven happy to help and offer advice, so please don’t hesitate to reach out :infinite_roots: :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Lynda! :sparkles:

11 Likes

Merry meet! This is a great site. Lots of information and the people are very nice.

11 Likes

Hi nice to meet you Lynda and how great of her to recommend you here. There is a great variety of information and i loved the courses here when i first started out. Glad you found the forum too as there are always lovely witches ready and waiting to help out with any questions you have or just to chat.
Hope to see you around here again soon :blush:

11 Likes

Hi @lynda! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

So glad that Kira-Marie Louise pointed you our way! Have you found the Courses yet? They’re just full of useful information to get you started.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out! I look forward to getting to know you better.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @lynda !!! :heart:

11 Likes

Merry meet and welcome :infinite_roots: @lynda
I’m Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado. There’s so much information here and really great people. I hope you love it as much as I do. I’m so glad you found us :heart: I am looking forward to learning with you!

8 Likes

Hello Lynda!!

Merry meet and welcome! Feel free to reach out with questions regarding the Craft!

Hannah

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.