Hi Everyone! :)

Hi everyone! My name is Elizabeth, and I am a 23-year-old witch from Ohio! :grinning: I’ve been practicing Wicca for a while, and am glad to finally have a community to talk to! I am excited to share any wisdom I’ve acquired, and I am excited to continue learning! :heart:

8 Likes

Hi @youngea! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We’re excited to have you here! How long have you been into Wicca? I’ve been actively practicing for just over two and a half years but reading stuff forever it feels like.

Did you see the Group Ritual this week? These are a great way to work a little simple tea magic and get to know people, so I wanted to make sure you’ve seen it.

If you have any questions about anything, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

5 Likes

Hi @youngea and welcome to the online forum and Infinite Roots! :infinite_roots:

I am happy to meet you - I live in CT and I am excited you found us and look forward to the journey! Merry meet! :brown_heart:

5 Likes

Welcome! I am so happy to welcome you to our community! Ohio must be a hot spot right now! I feel like so many new friends are popping up from Ohio! I used to live in Toledo a really long time ago. I’m a Georgia girl now! I hope you feel at home and I can’t wait to chat!

6 Likes

Merry meet Elizabeth @youngea,

We’re glad you’re here too- please make yourself at home! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You are very welcome to share your witchy wisdom (there’s a special category for that- feel free to start a new discussion whenever you have a topic in mind!).

As you can probably already tell, the coven is a very friendly one- we love to chat! Don’t be shy about reaching out, especially if you need help or have any questions. Your coven has your back! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hello and welcome home @youngea

I am Marsha an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado and I’m glad you are continuing your Wicca journey with us. If you have any questions, just ask, we are here for you. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Hi!!! Thank you so much!! I’ve been practicing for about 2 years myself! :slight_smile: I will check out the group ritual! Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @jan_TheGreenWitch! I am happy to meet you too! :slight_smile: Oooh! Connecticut is so beautiful! Merry meet!!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi @AileyGrey!! I am so glad to be a part of this community! That is so cool that you used to live in Toledo! I go to college close to Toledo so I am in that part of Ohio most of the time! Thank you so much!!! I can’t wait to chat as well!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi @BryWisteria!!! I am so glad to be here! Thank you so much! I will do that! :slight_smile: I definitely will reach out if I have any questions. Thank you so much!! Blessed be! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @marsha!!! It is so nice to meet you!! Colorado is such a beautiful state!! If I have any questions, I definitely will ask! Everyone here is so nice!! :slight_smile: Blessed be!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re welcome!

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Merry Meet from Intentional Witch

Blessed be, all. I am in the eastern panhandle of WV. I am currently focused on herbs, gardening and crystals, but have also explored meditation, working with deities, spells, baths and fabricating my own tools. And talking. I do a lot of that.

Welcome all!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.