Hi! Excited to be here

I’m exploring and reading. Ive never been “religious” but nature has always called me. I’m huge into gardening and herbs, learning about their meaning has been amazing. I’m in Oregon in the USA and just truckin along in this odd world we are in.

15 Likes

Welcome @NoName - looking forward to getting to know you in here. I am from Australia.

It is an odd world, isn’t it? Yet so fun to experience!

6 Likes

@NoName hello and welcome

4 Likes

Ooh @NoName… intriguing username! Welcome to this beautiful Coven!

4 Likes

Merry meet @NoName! :heart:

Wishing you a warm welcome to the community- it sounds like you have found your calling! There is something magickal about connecting with the world around us, isn’t there? It feels like coming home :blush:

If herbs and gardening are your cup of tea, perhaps you’ve found the Herbal Witchcraft Course? It’s a personal favorite of mine and I highly recommend it to fellow Green Witches! :herb:

Make yourself at home here and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. You have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help or even just chat!

Blessed be :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hi @NoName welcome to Spells8, my name is Khadija and i am also from Australia and am a baby witch… I am sure you will love it here as i am loving it and don’t forget to check out the courses they are a life saver and have taught me a lot about the craft… Look forward to seeing your posts around and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything one of the lovely members will surely be here to help :blush:

5 Likes

Hi @NoName! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

I’d like to invite you to our Group Ritual tomorrow, where we have tea and meditate. It’s a great way to learn about everyone too!

There’s a zoom meeting too, but you don’t have to do that, just take some time out of your day and have some tea and tell us about it! I hope to see you there!

5 Likes

Welcome! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

@NoName ~ Welcome! :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome to the coven @NoName nice to have you :dizzy::dizzy:

4 Likes

Hi super excited to meet you no name I am Jeannie and I love herbs :herb: myself I just did a poppet for protection!
Weekly Witchy Challenge - Powerful Protection - Poppet
I hope u like :heart:
I like to take walks and I have a app it’s called seek by naturalist and I just earned a badge :beginner: for getting a hundred :100: observations! I love the plant world :earth_americas:! Hope :pray: to see you on the forum! I’m in Sacramento, CA! I’m moving soon out of here. I want to be able to see nature.
Jeannie
Love and light
Blessed be!

5 Likes

Sacramento is beautiful for a larger city. I love the Sacramento River. But I live in a small town in the cascades and could never give up the forest just 10 minutes away. I hope you get to see all the nature you hope for. It’s truly amazing. I’m hoping to go collect some mushrooms this weekend.

5 Likes

No name,

Blockquote

I like taking my dog Roscoe to the happy place!

4 Likes

@Jeannie1 Im not seeing any photos :cry:

2 Likes

Omg he’s sooo cute! He must take after your nature instincts.

4 Likes

Thank you :blush: I went for a walk today and saw the tress and I just love being around nature too! I’ll get some pics so you can see my morning walks there enchanting!
Jeannie

3 Likes