Hi from Alabama

My name is Cara and I am new to all of this and excited to learn

4 Likes

Hi @cara! Welcome to the Forum! :sparkles:

How long have you been practicing? How did you discover your witchcraft and/or your current path?

Share with us anything you want!
Blessed be! :pray:

1 Like

I have been free researching for a couple months so yeah I’m a brand-new I’m a beginner it has been drawing to me for years I am a empath I have always been able to tell thing’s about people and using my intuition

1 Like

IAM just now starting to practice I have been drawn to this for as long as I can remember so I am a baby not sure what path I an on I know I am a empath

1 Like

Welcome!!! Happy to have you here. :smiley:

2 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @cara! :heart:

I am glad you are getting started on your exciting new journey- I hope you will find the forums to be a great place to learn and to share your experiences in the craft! :sparkles:. Feel free to make a post any time, we are all happy to help with questions or to share in delight at your successes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

A great place to get started and explore topics, learn a few spells, or delve into magickal history is the Spells8 YouTube Channel.

unnamed

There’s so much to explore- feel free to browse the forums for any topics of interest too! :open_book:

Wishing you all the best on this exciting journey- I can’t wait to talk with you more! :heart:

Blessed Be! :sparkles: