Hi from England

Merry meet everyone. My name is Marianne and I am a 45 year old single mum from England. I have practised witchcraft for quite sometime but my guides have led me to Wicca and I’m excited to be here. I would love to make some new friends from all around the world as the area I live in has very few witches and Wiccans. I think Spells8 is 100% the best website and resource out there for all of us and I have done a lot of research. Take care :slightly_smiling_face:and

19 Likes

Hello and welcome,

So glad to have you here!

I’m Jess from Perth, Australia. I am very brand new to the craft and just starting out on my path. I have always had an interest in witchcraft and Wicca but i never took the next step as I was worried that I wouldn’t be very good and I didn’t want to disrespect anyone by being rubbish.

This coven is absolutely amazing. The people that you will meet are such beautiful souls. They are kind, loving, generous and so supportive. I feel that I am so blessed to have found this group.

No question is ever too silly. Everyone here is willing to help and offer support, advice and guidance. There is someone always willing and able to answer your question, that’s guaranteed. I have learned so much and I’ve only been a member for a couple of weeks!

I feel so very welcome and wanted.

I look forward to getting to know you!

11 Likes

Merry meet @marianne2! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I would love to be your friend! It sounds like you have a wealth of knowledge, it’ll be fun seeing what you do with the weekly challenges! I’d also like to make sure you’re invited to our Group Ritual tomorrow. You have to be logged in to join, but there’s a zoom if you want to see people face to face usually, and if you don’t have time for that people just do the ritual in their own time and post about it, maybe take a picture of their mug.

Either way, it’s a great way to make new friends on the forum! I look forward to chatting with you!

10 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York.
Have you seen our courses yet?https://spells8.com/all-courses/
It’s great to have you part of our team!!
If you need anything or have any questions, please let me know.
Blessed be :pray:

11 Likes

Welcome! I’m Peaches from sunny Florida :sun_with_face:! Glad to have you with us!

12 Likes

Hello and greetings @marianne2 , I’m Pedro from Puerto Rico. Welcome to the Infinite Root Coven.

12 Likes

@marianne2 hello and welcome. So glad you found your way here. Hope to chat soon

12 Likes

Hi! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, USA. I’m an Eclectic Witch. I study Astrology & started learning about the Morrigan, Celtic Paganism, & work with Brigid.

A good place for happenings in the forum is Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Oct 25 :jack_o_lantern:.

If you have any questions feel free to ask! Someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Jump in on any post of interest! :infinite_roots:

10 Likes

Welcome from Melbourne, Australia @marianne2 !

10 Likes

Miss Marianne, That was a lovely introduction.
We are a group like minded people who have come together seeking knowledge of our own power and the use of magic. We’ve all been shamed, criticized and ostracized because we were different(read, rag tag misfits). BUT! Here, you aren’t different and you will never…ever be criticized here. If you have any questions or concerns, throw them out here and one of us will either give you an answer or head you in the right direction. We have 2 new mediators, starting this week, [Siofra] and Christina4. They are eager and helpful young women. Francisco has the nicest and best answer, along with Megan, Bri, Ben, Ron, Pedro, Amethyst, and Tem… Jeeze, I will not put down everyone’s name but, I really could in all honesty.

11 Likes

Warm greetings @marianne2! :blush:

I’m glad that your guides led you here- we are blessed to have you in the forum! If you are looking for a place to make friends and chat with fellow magick-loving souls from around the world, I really don’t think there’s anywhere better to be than here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You are warmly invited to join the forum activities (such as the weekly challenge and group ritual)- make yourself at home! And if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

10 Likes

Love ya mum :slight_smile: heheh

9 Likes

Welcome to Spells8. I’m also based in England (for now) :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Nice to meet you @marianne2

I born and brought up in India, but by nature I am an English girl. I love calling myself as daughter of England.

Where do you live in England? I would love to be your friend. @Princess_Tara

8 Likes

Hi @marianne2! I’m Abii from Berkshire, England. Where abouts are you based? I am Pagan, with some Wiccan leanings and worship Selene. There’s not many of us where I am either :joy:

The forum is a great source of friendship and knowledge. Welcome :confetti_ball:

10 Likes

Greetings and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven. I hail from Southern California, USA :slight_smile:

9 Likes

HI and welcome,

I’m Quanda (Ms Q) . I’m new to Wicca, just starting to practice witchcraft. I was raised around watching my grandmother and Aunts practice. My mom not so much. She moved a distance from the family, and never answered questions I had as a young girl. Now I’m older and exploring I came across Spells8, I’ve learned so much, and become confident in my practice and feel well supported here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Merry meet, @marianne2

I’m Stef but you can call me WhiteFox, I’m Colombian and joined Spells 8 a few months ago. I’ve been learning soo much and had the chance to meet so wonderful people, so supportive and loving.

Welcome to out coven, see you around!

And blessed be, my fellow witch :jack_o_lantern:

8 Likes

I love Berkshire.

6 Likes

It is a lovely area generally speaking :slightly_smiling_face: I am very lucky. What time of year did you visit? It’s so pretty in Autumn :fallen_leaf: :leaves:

5 Likes