Hi from Missouri!

Hi! My name is Jennifer and I am from Briar, Missouri. I discovered Spells8 while searching for free printable pages for my Book of Shadows. I love witchcraft because before I startrd studying it, I felt so lost and helpless and hopeless. Now I feel like I have the power inside myself to make my life better and happier.

7 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Jennifer573

It’s nice to meet you, Jennifer, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. My youngest daughter’s name is Jennifer, she now goes by “Jen” and doesn’t like to be called, Jenny or Jennifer :rofl:

I recommend starting with the courses. Be sure to check out Magick News of the Week! Nov 14 - 20 to get an idea of what going on!

There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask! Q&A We are here for you, Jennifer, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Thank you Marsha!
I also go by Jen and only my Grandpa can call me Jenny
LoL

5 Likes

Hi @Jennifer573! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m so glad you found us! I also stumbled on the site looking for stuff for my BOS, but I found so much more! I hope you do too!

I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Thanks! And I like your profile pic

5 Likes

It’s nice to meet you. I am also in Missouri. West of St Louis area. I know exactly how you feel. I felt the same way. The amount of knowledge and support you get here is amazing
Welcome :two_hearts::candle::two_hearts::candle:

6 Likes

Thanks! It’s just an old icon from Live Journal. I use it a lot around the net.

5 Likes

Thank you @Jondry!
I have not been able to put down my tablet all day!

5 Likes

I always use a sunflower, my favorite of course

5 Likes

Merry meet @Jennifer573!

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and Eclectic Witch with a love for travel- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

The printable pages sure are fun- and I’m so happy if they helped you find your way here! :blush:

Magick is a really, well, a magickal thing! :grinning: Embracing your Craft opens so many doors and can do wonders for spiritual, emotional, and even physical health. I’m so happy that your magick has been a light for you- may it continue to bring you much happiness! :raised_hands: :two_hearts:

Please make yourself at home here Jennifer, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help! Your coven is here for you and always happy to answer questions or just chat about magickal things :mage:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi there! Thank you so much! I’m so happy and excited to be here!

5 Likes

@Jennifer573
This is my 7 part beginner plan (There’s so much more, but this is a good start.)
1 st the search is where you can find almost anything you’re looking for.
2 nd Don’t shy away from Q&A section, it often answers questions before you think of them.
3 rd Start your courses, they are very instructive and often entertaining. You can have video lessons as well as written.
4 th At the top of this page there are 5 boxes, each is informative and helpful.
5 th O.K. RELAX! It may seem overwhelming, and it can be, but one of the lessons you’ll learn is meditation…oh so helpful!
6 th Please visit us on FORUM, we not only love questions, but to get to know each other, well, with kindness and respect.
7 th Here’s the fun part, sit back, get a cup of something warm to drink. Put your feet up and join us in learning the practice of Magick. Plus you can make some amazing friends.

Thanks for joining us.
Blessed be
Garnet

6 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Jennifer573- make yourself at home here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :infinite_roots:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

@Garnet Thank you so much for the tips and advice! It is so nice to finally feel like I have my own people to talk to!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.