Hi from Scotland :)

Hello from Glasgow - originally from Spain
I have recently discovered the world of magick and I am fascinated about it.
I have been always very unlucky and I consider myself a good person. I have read sometimes the bad luck goes from generation to generation and I am sure this is what has happened to me!

I also used to have very bad confidence and I have used some simple spells which have made me feel much better. Still lots to learn but loving every bit of it!

8 Likes

Hello @nuria! I’m Kasie from West Virginia! Welcome to the forum! I’m glad you discovered us! I think you’ll find the Courses a fun way of learning, and you can jump into any of the Activities. If you have any questions just give a shout and someone will be happy to help you!

4 Likes

Welcome Nuria! :wave:

Thanks for introducing yourself! I am glad that casting positive spells is working for you! :smiley:

Focus on creating a ritual that can heal you in the long term. For example, do a daily grounding/banishing ritual. Cast a circle and invite positive guides to help you detach any negative energies. Try also: Egg cleansing

Lots of blessings!

4 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @nuria! :heart:

I spent some time in the Scottish Borders and Edinburgh- it’s a truly gorgeous country and I’d love to go back someday! :blush: You chose a beautiful place to call home.

I’m so happy that your spellwork has brought you happiness! Francisco shared some great advice- I’d also recommend a Cord-Cutting Ritual to separate yourself from any bad energies or influences :scissors: You deserve to be happy! :two_hearts:

Cord-Cutting-Ritual-Spell

It is pleasure to meet you- I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Merry meet @nuria,
Welcome, I am like you, just beginning my study of magick.
I took some classes and read books about Ancestral Healing when I was living in Ireland to help heal the past trauma from my family.
I’ve also had very little self confidence and often have to remind myself that it’s none of my business what others think, and what really matters is what I think!
Love always,
Marsha

4 Likes

Hello @nuria , nice to meet you, you can call me Nick. Happy that you found it here with us, you are surely at the right place🥰. No matter what the issue might be we are here to help.

4 Likes

Hello @nuria welcome to the Spells8 Forum. So happy that you found your way here! I hope you find a happy home here. This is a great group. Lots of knowledge among the worldwide membership! I am in Ohio, and fairly new myself. This has been a wonderful journey of discovery and I have been surrounded by gentle and loving hearts. I hope you experience the same.
Blessed be,
Berta

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

3 Likes