Hi From SE Texas

Hi. Newbie here from SE Texas

8 Likes

Welcome. How are things going in TX?

It’s been pretty hot and flash thunderstorms here in SC.

2 Likes

Hi @jaime2! Welcome to the forum :wave:

2 Likes

Hello!!! More Texas witches!!! I’m getting all a flutter here!

2 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. This is a great place for info, meet amazing people.

2 Likes

A huge Welcome and Merry Meet @jaime2 you have come to the right place for sure! You will find some very wonderful loving and kind people on this site, all full of great wisdom. All the Videos here and lessons and BOS pages will teach you soooo much! Don’t ever be afraid to ask questions, that is what we are here for, to help each along their path. Please stay active in the forum the more the merrier!
Blessed Be!

3 Likes

Very well said, Roxanne!

2 Likes

Welcome to the group!

2 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @jaime2! :heart:

Feel free to make yourself at home here in the forums- we are blessed to have you! :blush: Do you have a favorite aspect of your practice? Maybe something like crystals, herbs, tarot, astrology, or something else? If you do, feel free to browse the forums to find relevant discussions :mag: , and jump in on any that seem interesting! :grin::+1:

If you’re interesting in learning about new topics, I highly recommend the courses on Spells8 or browsing through the videos on the Spells8 YouTube Channel- lots of interesting things to learn about there! :books:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I can’t wait to talk with you more Jaime! Blessed Be :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Merry Meet! I loved TX both times I lived there, but found my way back home. I have friends there too! I hope you find your way quite easily! I know I did! The courses are wonderful & everyone is very nice & helpful. Enjoy the courses and your time here! I hope we speak again soon!
Blessed Be!

2 Likes