Hi from small town Iowa

Hello everyone! I’m a recent new member and a baby witch. I’m excited to be here and willing to learn.

9 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @nicki1! :heart:

You are very welcome here- please make yourself at home in the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

There is a lot going on both on the main Spells8 site and here in the forums, so I recommend checking out the weekly news post called Merry Meet Monday to see what is happening this week.

And have you found the Spells8 Complete Courses yet? They are wonderful resources full of witchy information on various aspects of magick. Those are a great place for a baby witch to begin building a strong magickal foundation :books::blush:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

Merry Meet @nicki1, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I think you are going to like it here. Everyone is so supportive & helpful. You will learn a lot from the witches here.

If you feel up to it, after going through the courses, feel free to join the (Group Ritual - Apr 29) A Celebratory Cup :tada:. We get together & have a tea time meditation. You can do it with any drink you choose though if tea isn’t your thing.

I hope you find your way around easily enough, if you come up with any questions please feel free to ask & someone will get back to you. We are all willing to help & very supportive.

8 Likes

Ohhhh another Nicki,

Merry meet @nicki1.My name is Nicki :laughing: but you can call me NickWick.I am very happy to meet you and welcome to the coven.Fell free to explore around and ask any questions you may have :hugs:

9 Likes

Welcome @nicki1 :wave::relaxed: I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m an eclectic witch, which means (if you didn’t know lol) I do a little bit of everything. Especially with having four kids, I can’t stick to too much jk :joy: nice to have met you!!
Blessed be :pray:

10 Likes

Merry Meet @nicki1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the coven! I look forward to chatting with you more soon!

7 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :infinite_roots: I’m Lisa an eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland :grin: You are in the right place for learning :heartpulse: The courses on the website are a blessing and everyone here has skills in so many different areas there will always be answers for your questions :heartpulse: I look forward to learning with you :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Welcome Nicki to the I.R.C. (It makes us sound dangerous, but we’re not). We are a group of individuals hungry for learning. The members are kind and non-judgmental. We are always willing to listen and offer kind advise.
The site, thanks to our generous creator @Francisco and our administrators @TheTravelWitch, @SilverBear, @praecog29, and more. They have made this an amazing way to tap into your beliefs and expand knowledge and subconscious through lessons and meditation. Bright blessings. Garnet

7 Likes

Thank you for the link to the courses, as I hadn’t as of yet found them.

5 Likes

You are very welcome, @nicki1! :blush: I’m glad you were able to make your way to the courses. Feel free to explore, there are so many topics to choose from! As personal favorites, I highly recommend the Tarot and Green Witchcraft courses :books::sparkles:

Green-Witch-Course-Herbal-Witchcraft-360x240

Happy learning and blessed be! :two_hearts:

5 Likes