Hi from Southwest Florida

Merry meet,
So glad to join all of you here. Interested lately for few years in rituals, ceremonies and began getting drawn towards Wicca and Magic over the last one year. Looking forward to learning and growing together with all.
KV (short for Kavitha)

7 Likes

@kavitha hi and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. You are in the right place to learn and grow. The ppl here are amazing. I look forward to chatting soon

7 Likes

Hi @kavitha! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Kick your feet up, poke around the site, play with the Courses and have some fun! If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out.

I look forward to chatting with you!

5 Likes

Merry meet @kavitha ! I’m Peaches from Central Florida! So happy you joined us! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Welcome KV! :wave:

Congratulations on completing your first year learning about the Craft! :pentagram:

Feel free to browse around and jump in on any topics of interest. You are always welcome to make a new topic as well! If you have any questions, just say the word and you will find help!

5 Likes

Merry meet @Kavitha and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad your magickal path has lead you here- you have found a wonderful community to support you as you continue to learn and grow :deciduous_tree:

Know that you are warmly invited to join the Forum Activities, including the group ritual held weekly in A Sacred Space. They are great ways to explore your practice and meet other magickal-minded folks like yourself :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes