Hi from Texas!

Hi my name is Windie and I’m super excited to be here. I dont have much to say but wanted to at least introduce myself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Welcome @windie! My name is Ailey and I am so very happy you’re here! You have found one of the most amazing communities full of so much knowledge and creativity! I am sure you are going to have a blast exploring and learning! Welcome again!

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @windie

It’s nice to meet you, Windie, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Welcome @windie glad you stopped in to intruduce yourself.

9 Likes

Hi @windie! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m into candle magic and chants. All are welcome here!

If you have any questions, ask; someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

9 Likes

Merry meet @windie,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

Thank you for taking the time to share your introduction- it’s lovely to meet you! Have you been finding everything you were looking for? I know there is a lot of content on both the main Spells8 site and here in the forum- if you’re ever having a tough time finding something or have any questions, please feel free to reach out! The Q&A category is open 24/7 and your coven is here and happy to help :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

Make yourself at home! Blessed be :heart:

8 Likes

@windie welcome to the family
I am Airam from Greece :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Welcome @windie !

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @windie :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m glad that you’re excited to be here because we’re excited to have you! There’s plenty to look at and learn, so feel free to hop right in and get started wherever you want. The courses are a great place to start, as well as everything we have here in the forum.

I look forward to seeing you around!

7 Likes

Thank you. I’m happy to be here. Honestly between school, work and trying to start over after divorce, i feel as if i have no time…

8 Likes

The good thing is to remember that you’ve got all the time in the world! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: There’s no rush and it’s okay for life stuff to happen and be what you’ve gotta focus on.

7 Likes

Welcome @windie! Sorry that I’m so late in my welcome! I’m Siofra_Strega another moderator here at Spells8. I’m from Cape Cod, but did live in TX twice throughout my life!

I’m happy that you made it here :smiling_face: Don’t worry about time, life has a way of happening & we aren’t going anywhere. I’ve had to take a bit of time off here & there too from different things coming up.

I think the best thing I can say is that babysteps are really a good way to start out. It will decrease feeling overwhelmed or burnt out quickly.

I’m sure you’ve seen already, we are all very friendly & supportive. So don’t hesitate to ask questions or share something you’ve learned with us. Jump in on any open topic or start your own! :hugs:

7 Likes

Seconding (thirding? :laughing: ) what Megan and Siofra said- it’s hard work to juggle so many different things at once, but you’re doing the best you can, and that’s the most anyone can ever do! Take things at your own pace and enjoy the journey- you’re already off to a great start :heart:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.