Hi from the Emerald City!

Hi friends!

I’m Victoria and I live in the city of Seattle. I briefly practiced witch craft during my teenage years and, although I fell out of conscious practice for a few decades, I never lost my sense of wonder or belief in magic.

Recently, my step-daughter got super into Harry Potter. After she exhausted all the books and movies from that universe, I thought she might enjoy learning about how witchcraft is practiced in real life so I bought her a couple books and before I knew it I was pulled back in.

It’s felt really wonderful to get back in touch with my spiritual side. I’ve found a wonderful community of like-minded folks in Seattle and am super grateful for all the learning resources here on Spells8.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

14 Likes

Welcome, @Bumblebee. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, living in Australia with my partner and our two cats. :smile:

It’s wonderful that you’ve found some people in Seattle! I hope you feel very welcome here, too. Everyone is lovely. :black_heart:

8 Likes

Hi, @Bumblebee! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! And it’s terrific that you’re sharing magic with your stepdaughter. I’m glad you have an RL community to support you, but we’re always here if you have any questions. One of us will pop up and help, we’re good like that.

I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Welcome, from another Seattleite!

9 Likes

@korvo Yayyy! Nice to meet you!

9 Likes

@Bumblebee Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Lokis my patron deity and chaos is my go to magic. Make yourself at home :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Hello @Bumblebee and welcome! I’m Stavroula from Greece and I also love cats :pink_heart: Since I don’t have kids all my love and money go to my black furry child :rofl:
I hope you will love it here as much as we do.
Blessed be :sparkles:

10 Likes

Welcome home @Bumblebee

9 Likes

Always wonderful to meet a fellow cat lover!

9 Likes

Hello @Bumblebee,

(What a great name! :bee: :two_hearts: )

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum- it’s a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

It really feels like coming home, doesn’t it? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congrats to you for jumping back into your magickal practice- please know that you are among friends here!

Make yourself at home :heart: Blessed be, Victoria!

8 Likes

Yes! Gotta embrace the chaos! It’s the spice of life!

8 Likes

Thank you! I love your screen name!

7 Likes

Thank you! I used to have family in West Virginia! It’s so beautiful there this time of year! I have soooo many questions and am happy to have found the right place to learn!

8 Likes

Thank you, Katerina! I’m very new here but I’ve already come across several of your posts and am learning so much! Appreciate all the thoughtful contributions you bring to this community!

8 Likes

Welcome @Bumblebee - I just recently joined as well and have reawakened my witchy self as well after a quiet period. Like you - I never fully lost this part of me.

Spells8 supports daily interaction that I need and love but I have been checking out IRL (in real life) meetups local to me in North East PA.

Enjoy and bright blessings from me to you!
Cerimoon

9 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and The Morrigan, a recent guide in my life.

It’s wonderful and comforting when things finally fall into place! So glad to hear you have a supportive local community as well.

So glad to have you here!

8 Likes

Thank you! Welcome to you as well!

8 Likes

Thank you! Nice to meet you as well!

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @Bumblebee

I’m so glad you have joined us, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I have a Scorpio Sun and Rising Sign, I love cats and live by the mountains. If you have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Nice to meet you, @marsha ! I have a Scorpio sun too! Also a fellow cat lover. :black_cat:

8 Likes