Hi. Hoping I finally found where I belong!

My name is Sharon and I just started on my journey with Wicca. I have always felt a pull toward spiritual things but never quite fit in with “organized religion.” Since I was small I have felt close to nature and feel a peace within in outdoor settings. I am hoping I can find guidance here on my journey and maybe some friends. Thanks for letting me be here.

15 Likes

Hi Sharon! I’m Robin - welcome!

7 Likes

Welcome, and i’m glad that you followed your heart, blessed be :sunflower: :butterfly:

8 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :infinite_roots: joined this community just over a month ago now and it’s one of the best decisions I’ve made on my Journey so far :heart: You’ve come to the right place for friendship :heart: have a look through The Courses on the website they have really helped me grow in my Craft :heart: I’m Lisa an eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland :grin: if you need anything at all just ask :heart:

7 Likes

Merry meet @SharonD! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots: I’m glad you’ve found your way here!

Check out @TheTravelWitch’s Merry Meet Monday - Forum News post if you haven’t already, that way you can jump in on any of the Activities that you find interesting. Tea time will be posted on Tuesdays and that’s a really good way to get to know the group, see what we’re up to.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out! I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Merry meet!

I am Nicki welcome to the coven, may your path filled with love and light as you journey with us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s really nice to have you with us!!

6 Likes

It’s nice to meet you Robin.

7 Likes

Thank you ! I am learning a lot and have this really peaceful feeling. Blessed Be.

7 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome. I have had a busy day today but am hoping to make Tea Time tomorrow.

7 Likes

Thank you so much for the welcome. I am loving it here.

8 Likes

Hi Thanks for the welcome. I have spent some time today going through the courses and I am finding them informative and helpful. Everyone has been so encouraging.

8 Likes

You’re welcome! We’re a good bunch around here, and like to welcome new people. Tea time will be announced tomorrow but it’s on Thursday, sorry if I got you confused. That gives you a couple of days to figure out what kind of tea you’re having this week. It’s fun, t his time last year I didn’t drink tea at all, and now I have a collection! LOL.

6 Likes

Hello and welcome to the coven, @SharonD

I’m called as either Anne or Margaret here, calling me by either of the two names will do, I’m a Filipino Pagan residing in the Philippines, I am also studying how to become a Babaylan (healer or herbalist) in my country, college student, a poet, etc. Just as @Amethyst has said, tea time is announced today however the actual tea time is done at Thursdays. There is also the weekly challenge announced by @TheTravelWitch and if any questions arise, asking a question by creating a new topic will have someone who knows your topic answer it. Enjoy and have fun in this coven,

Blessed Be,
Margaret

7 Likes

Sharon, you are welcome here, as are all seekers of knowledge. I’m a Solitary practitioner, but also Eclectic. Any questions, don’t be afraid to throw it out there and one of us will either answer or find the answer for you.
Blessed be, merry meet,
Garnet

8 Likes

Merry Meet @SharonD Sharon :heart:

Adding my voice to everyone else’s to say- welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad to hear you’ve been enjoying the courses and exploring the forum- don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! Please make yourself at home here :blush:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes

Welcome to Infinite Roots :infinite_roots: I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, MA & happy to meet you!

Please join us for the (Group Ritual - May 20) International Tea Day with Your Coven :tea:. It’s nice to have some downtime & check-in with the coven for the week. If there are any topics that interest you or if you have any questions feel free to join the discussion! We are all very helpful & supportive! Have a great day!

6 Likes